I just lost 130$....on UPS fck up. _help BUDOVIDEO?

Jaguar Tang

Amateur Fighter
@Blue
Reaction score
So i order my package
Andre Galvao's book
Venum fight shorts
mouth guard
Brute Mesh gear bag...

all from budo videos.
I have it sent to a friends house at Monrovia California. (since i live in the philippines)

Now the problem is...apparently, the UPS delivery guy...leaves my freakn package at the front of the porch with NO ONE at home, and no one to sign.

My friend never finds the package....and until now, UPS has not followed me up on it.

Has this happened to anyone? What do u guys i can do about it?
i tried calling UPS but they said...they have to speak to budovideos...and wont even speak to me... :(

i dont even want my money back..i just want my freakn gear!!!!

UPS packages are insured and Budo cust service is great so I'm sure they'll take care of you.

If I see anyone in monrovia walkin around with venum shorts with a galvao book I'll let you know. lol.

UPS packages are insured and Budo cust service is great so I'm sure they'll take care of you.

If I see anyone in monrovia walkin around with venum shorts with a galvao book I'll let you know. lol.

tnx bro! gime a heads up though..it might just be me...! haha~!

Jaguar Tang is a rad name...If it's your real name.

yeap! kinda sucks coz i never get a nickname other than jaguar...

UPS is notorious for doing this shit

That sucks! I had that happen once with a laptop, they left it with my neighbor and he claims it was never delivered to him so they pulled up the signature and it was his! Lucky they had him sign for it. But like someone else said, UPS usually has everything insured. I would call Budo just to be safe and let them know what is going on.

That sucks! I had that happen once with a laptop, they left it with my neighbor and he claims it was never delivered to him so they pulled up the signature and it was his!
What a douche. Hope you called the cops on him.

I live in the Philippines...and no i dont think my friend would steal, he gains nothing from it, haha, and hes the my biggest nuthugger.

Anyways..budovideo customer service has been excellent!

UPS on the other hand....SUCKS!

UPS are lazy and useless and really gouge you on duties fees which is probly why the OP didnt want UPS to ship it directly to him.

Had something similar happen, except with BJJMart.com

UPS shipped me a gi (Keiko) and left it on the stairs when we weren't home. Package got stolen (it was in December -- I'm guessing someone was probably following the UPS truck and picking up stuff when UPS left stuff outside).

BJJMart reshipped my order at no charge. Hopefully Budo will do the same. Let me know how it goes since I order quite a bit from them.

Sorry to hear about your package. I'm not sure but I think UPS packages are automatically insured for up to $100? If they are, losing $30 is a lot better than $130. BTW, are you planning to come to the US? Why did you have it sent to your friend? If he has to ship it to you, wouldn't that cost more since you had to pay for tax also, since budovideos and your friend both live in California and also shipping from Cali to Philippines?

coz my friends comming back at the end of the month..so the plan is for him to bring it home for me :(...

by the way, i know you are mad, but i'm still trying to figure out how this is UPS's fck up. you either want the package delivered or you don't. obviously they delivered it. they can't control somebody coming by and stealing your stuff. i don't believe that UPS requires a signature unless the sender specifies when creating the shipment.

Back