i just had a fellow poster here on sherdog tell me he's gonna "do" a fat girl...

too bad you arent a woman creed...you could be on the receiving end of all of vod's sexual frustration...

im afraid me and chelsea wouldnt have anything in common...i mean ive never been in a spitting contest or on a muskrat hunt...

oh and creed, the fat girls are using you for the discount at Wendy's...

no, they love you for the junior bacon cheesebuger...or 7 or 14 junior bacon cheeseburgers...

right now vod is laying under that mountain of flesh hating life...

vod, if only you had listened to my advice from the start, youd still maintain some assemblance of dignity and respect...as it stands you are the guy that got blown from a beached orca and deserve to be shunned by the entire forum...

look at vod crying now that he has a fat womans saliva drying on his cock, claiming nobody fucking helped him...bitch this thread was an intervention, made well before you made the desperate plunge of sliding your dick into a stuck pig...i tried to help, you wouldnt listen...now you say no one was there for you, FUCK YOU VOD!

Originally posted by VOD
. I thought I'd be a good sport and squeeze her tit while she blew me, after a minute or so I realized I was rubbing her belly.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can relate....

A fat girls first time is quite a responsibility .... washing your hands may be just the start of this tangled one side love affair....

Get her shit faced with drink and take her somwhere secluded but outdoors, convince her shes about to get the ride of her life, wait till she strips naked and then do a bolt with her clothes. I think she'd leave you the fuck alone after that.

Give her Dan Roses e-mail address, at least they'd have something to talk about.

Look at it this way Vod, she obviously likes what you have on offer, it would be a worse blow to your self esteem if she accused you of substabdard sexual techniques, being that she is a heaving chubster.

Thats not a stalker thats a disaster waiting to happen.

biggirl1.jpg

Remember her Vod?

Well I didn't think he would pluck up the courage to show everyone what the power of silk pants can do for you, so i give him a little helperoo.

What the hell are you talking about Skinny? I've seen the way Dan pines after Vod...

Back