i just had a fellow poster here on sherdog tell me he's gonna "do" a fat girl...

Or maybe I could just keep leaving a package of Oreo's outside her door and she'll stay in all day finishing em off...

I'd love to say I learned my lesson but if it happened again I probably would give it another try. NOT with her. She's TOO much. But maybe with someone a little bit smaller. Someone that just didn't repulse me. But still, I'll bang a fattie one day. I just don't want to bang someone destined to be a house ridden invalid in the next few months.

There ain't no way I'm going back there. The mercy hump can't happen. I might be a complete and absolute scumbag but I'm not busting her watermelon with a mercy hump. That's just too much even for me.

Originally posted by GroundControl66
can u picture ...... like two wild hogs fighting over a slop tray........

I know I'm no gem but jeez man, that's kinda harsh...

Originally posted by bigakuma
or you to will be part of the mandatory salad tossers for forgiveness fanclub

Apparently I'm not the only one willing to share personal stories for the sake of laughter on the forum. Come on, let it all out.

I'm beginning to agree. I've just about exhausted every fat joke I have. I guess it's time to ship it off to the archives...

Yeah and it's funny as hell. I think everyone would think so. Get in the bucket.

haha. I don't think there's anything less fitting than the story I just told. It's a horrible but hilarious situation. But the personal details are left up to the holder to unveil. I'm just a sucker for punishment...

No. I'm not reliving this again. You fucking re-read it. It's all there. This thread contains my sweat, energ,y and self-dignity the least you can do is give it a glance. You bitch.

VOD: FUCK
VOD: She just IMed me
VOD: 'hi, I had a really good time yesterday'
VOD: And then that stupid face with the tongue sticking out
LeftBench152: HAHAHAHA

Seems VOD has a stalker now. A 300 pound stalker at that.

Damnit kids, there's nothing wrong with a larger lady. Hell, I married one. Besides, as I told you before Vod, it all depends on what's pleasing to your eye, and that varies with the amount of alcohol in you. So, I'm hoping you drank a good amount, and shagged that fatty silly.

Bah. If ya can't shag a fatty, you need more mental "reprogramming".

EDIT: By the way, you obviously didn't drink enough beforehand.

Originally posted by VOD
No. This bitch was large. She was like 300lbs.

What the fuck were you thinking dude? 300?!?!

Man, I used to joke about "If I could squat em, I could fuck em", but that's taking it to new heights.....and weights. when I think fat chick, I think of maybe 200 or 220lbs, AT MOST. Even then, it's getting to be too much, depending on her height and the shape of it all. Fuck man, don't ever try that again. That's just wrong.

Originally posted by VOD
No no. Luckily she's far away and doesn't have any idea where I live. There's no chance of her finding me at home. She does know of one bar that I hang out at but she better not attempt to come in there. I will berate her until she cries and then make her swim out on the stream of tears....

She would collapse from dehydration trying to cry enough to support her girth.

This is just a warning to all......

VOD: I think I'm going to have to get a picture of this chick so that everyone knows of the true horror of my experience
KingTalkyTiki: bwahahahhhahaha
KingTalkyTiki: sure, burn our eyes
KingTalkyTiki: thanks
VOD: Hey
VOD: I'm into sharing

Be afraid....be very afraid.

Blows? Damnit man, someone needs to harpoon that thing.

A taxidermist would make a killing mounting her.

Dude, that would be just wrong and you know it. I mean, I'm a bigtime asshole with more experience in it than you(due to advanced age, if no other reason) and even I wouldn't do that. However, an easy out, is to tell her you didn't know it was her first time, and that since you learned it you couldn't go through with ruining it for her, and that was why you won't be talking to her anymore. She might get pissed, but she may just ignore you after that. Just a thought.

Originally posted by bigakuma
there is no need to send her the thread the look of disgust and shame that she saw in vods eyes had to be worse than anything we could let her read

Obviously not if she keeps trying to contact him.

There is nothing wrong with fucking a hefer. Shit, if it wasn't for fat bitches half you mother fuckers wouldn't be here

Back