I just had a dream that Rowdy Bec Rawlings was my girlfirend

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I had a dream last night that Rowdy Bec Rawlings was my girlfriend....and she didn't want to have sex with me...we were on the bed making out and foreplaying and she even got naked...but for some rude fucked up reason she would not put out....Wtf kind of bullshit dream was that????

PMS maybe?

or PVZ?

<7>

Are you on drugs?
If not, start taking some

I’d have a hard time sleeping again after that experience. Who has dreams where the girl won’t put out?

i dont wanna read about your filthy trash opie.

goddamn horndogs these days, cant keep it to themselves :hmph

Shame about the ink, I really like the way she looks otherwise.

Did she peg you in the dream?

Sounds like the sort of dream I'd have. I never ever have good dreams.
In a way that's a good thing because I'd rather wakeup after a nightmare thinking "thank fuck that was only a dream" than have an amazing dream and wakeup to realize it was only a dream.

Sounds to me like you get no pussies if you have to dream up something that pathetic.

Sounds like the sort of dream I'd have. I never ever have good dreams.
In a way that's a good thing because I'd rather wakeup after a nightmare thinking "thank fuck that was only a dream" than have an amazing dream and wakeup to realize it was only a dream.

That’s one of the worst feelings in the world. Having a dream where you’re just closing the deal, and the fucking alarm goes off. It’s especially heart breaking after being with the same woman for 20 years. I’m happily married, but I should at least be able to DREAM about others.

That's pretty beta when you're getting denied in your own dreams. I don't dream much but when I do I fuck everything that moves, whether they like it or not (they do).

Lucky for you that you didn't get the dream AIDS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back