I just got back from the TUF 16 Finale (Pics)

temporary.jpg

"MMARoasted
Matt Riddle is the only guy in the UFC who doesnt know where he is before he gets punched. #UFC154"

Thanks a lot TS. Glad you had a great time. I'm looking to take some guys to Vegas for a bachelor party. Im going to try to time it around an upcoming event. Could you give an idea of how much the floor package cost you?

Last edited:
pretty cool to have access to all those fighters like that

look how close brittanys tit is to you. thats close bro, real close

lmao

Nice pics TS

Thanks a lot TS. Glad you had a great time. I'm looking to take some guys to Vegas for a bachelor party. Im going to try to time it around an upcoming event. Could you give an idea of how much the floor package cost you?

Floor seats were around $330 per ticket. I have been to 2 TUF finales and both were amazing and definitely worth the money. I just can't bring myself to pay $1200 for floor seats for a PPV card in Vegas. I just go to the Cali events for around the same price as the TUF events.

at first glance i thought it was mike ricci then i noticed people saying rory and had yo do a double take lol

bro get your hands out of your pockets and put your fucking fist up, what's wrong with you

a shame koscheck1-23 was taken, nice pics though

Great pics man.... Jealous of the Brittany pic lol good stuff.

Question: Is the TS related to Ariel Helwani? He looks they they could be twins.

these look photoshopped like hell. it looks the parts of the pix were like cut and pasted together the way the people are touching and how they compare to the background. nice try OP.

:rolleyes:

People are idiots. The one with Rory, HE WAS NOT STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAGE WITH ALL THE BROADCAST TEAM CHEERING HIM ON. So no, its NOT photoshopped, the picture was taken with his back to a wall that has that huge photo on it.

Damn you!

Back