I just got back from the TUF 16 Finale (Pics)

damn ts u had that VIP pass? u even met the Bald father! how was rory?

Lol, nah. We just bought them online right away and got lucky. Riddle and Cub were sitting behind us until they made Cub move. Skyscape and Punkass were right in front of me, luckily Skyscrape kept leaving because as you can see I am not the tallest dude ever. Rory was super awkward and quiet, but nice. Riddle was hilarious all night. Also, I have never really hated on Dana, but I am not a big fan either, but he took over 100 pictures and signed about 25 autographs in a matter of 15 minutes. The guy definitely took care of the fans.

Really cool pics TS!
Thanks for sharing with us.

Oh, and I know that I look sedated in all of them. I get pretty starstruck when it comes to these guys. I have been watching MMA for over 10 years, so to finally be meeting these guys and going to events is a ton of fun!

So you was not scared of Rory at all? Dude brought a sword to the fights. You are a brave man...

Cool pics bro. Bonus points for not making one single fist pose in any of those photographs! :wink:

I like your pic with mini Thiago Silva the best

temporary-6.jpg

+1 for going tit to tit with britany

the one with rory in the octagon looks shooped as fuck. The rest looks legit, how much did those seats cost ya?

looks like fun. I met Urijah in the airport almost immediately after his loss to Barao and he was a super cool dude.

Bruce suit is epic, nice pics man

these look photoshopped like hell. it looks the parts of the pix were like cut and pasted together the way the people are touching and how they compare to the background. nice try OP.

I loled hard

+1 for going tit to tit with britany

the one with rory in the octagon looks shooped as fuck. The rest looks legit, how much did those seats cost ya?

Lol, it isn't really in the octagon. It is a back drop, he was signing autographs and taking pics with fans at the entrance of the arena.

sweet pics/seats..I am officially jealous.. next ppv in van im gunna throw down to get some seats like this. How about that Palmer..should of palmd er' ass

How tall are you TS? Also congrats on getting pics with all those people, that's a good group of fighters/people to meet.

WTF?? Can we stop all this congratulatory nice bullshit...this is Sherdog FFS!! I'll get it started...

TS you look like a ***!

Back