I just finished watching the show Smallville...

I was gonna say I thought only women watched that show. Lol

They really were. Still shocks me how their relationship ended

I thought people were just giving Lana a hard time when I heard about her acting skills but MAN were they right. Best looking chick on the show but she was not a good actress and I really began to hate her character as the seasons progressed

"Somebody saaaavvvvvveeee me..." Smaville's theme song is up there with The O.C's theme song and I mean that as the highest compliment.
Have you seen the Chun Li street fighter movie with Lana in there??? Absolutely understand why she didn't make it big.

Was it strange to watch, knowing what eventually happens to this girl in real life?

allison-mack-smallville-arrested-1200x733.jpg
A little a first. It's a shame too because I like the Chloe Sullivan character and I think she is a cool OC. And Allison Mack did a good job of portraying her I think.
After a while I learned to separate the character from the actress who portrayed her.
The way I look at it is while Allison Mack might be a crazy bitch who was apart of a sex cult, Chloe Sullivan is one of Clark's closest and most loyal friends who would never do any of the terrible things that Allison did.

Last edited:
My friend put me up on Smallville. He had all the seasons on DVD. Really solid show. The pilot episode is one of the greatest of all time in my opinion. Really set the tone for the series

Welling and Rosenbaum were the standouts by far
You have a really good friend.
Yep the pilot episode is great, one of the best pilots I've ever seen.
Welling and Rosenbaum were fantastic. I would love to see them play Superman and Lex Luthor in a live action movie.

The show came out when I was in HS and it was awesome, especially for its time. I went back and watched the first season not too long ago and it was cheesy, but still good.

- Smallville Lex utterly destroys BvS Lex. Rosenbaum and Welling had really good chemistry.
- The conversations between Lex and his dad were always well-acted imo.
- Lana can't act...there, I said it. She was nice to stare at though.
- The Kents were awesome and the episode where Jonathan Kent dies still gets me, but I like how they wrote it.
- Why the hell did Allison Mack have to be a crazy lady? She was so cute and likable!
- Lois had a nice body.
- And yes, that theme song still slaps. Got that bad boy on the gym playlist.

EDIT: Ohhh I forgot my favorite thing about Smallville. The music selection. Whoever was responsible for picking the music deserved a raise. Even if you're not into that type of music, the words in the songs usually went along with the story and I think that's important in a tv show. Also because I pay attention to stupid stuff like that.
Yeah, the music was great too. Another great aspect of the show.

A little a first. It's a shame too because I like the Chloe Sullivan character and I think she is a cool OC. And Allison Mack did a good job of portraying her I think.
After a while I learned to separate the character from the actress who portrayed her.
The way I look at it is while Allison Mack might be a crazy bitch who was apart of a sex cult, Chloe Sullivan is one of Clark's closest and most loyal friends who would never do any of the terrible things the Allison did.
One of the girls from that show went to the same high school I did. The Canadian girls were hot in this show.

The one who went to my high school, although not at the same time I was there, was Laura Vandervoort

bcc739adcc1aa7e94b2c71ca2ce15bd0.jpg

And then Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance are Canadians as well

045db5174f35669491163c5261130f29.jpg

smallville-lois-clark.jpg

I'm glad I could bring back old memories.
With this Coronavirus fiasco going on, now is the perfect time to go back and finish the show right?
I started watching again last week, when I noticed it was on hulu. I remembered where I left off years ago and started there. Season 4.

The search function is off I think, so I couldn't find a thread on the show.
"Somebody saaaavvvvvveeee me..." Smaville's theme song is up there with The O.C's theme song and I mean that as the highest compliment.
Another show I really liked. I was watching on hulu a month ago, but it was removed.

One of the girls from that show went to the same high school I did. The Canadian girls were hot in this show.

The one who went to my high school, although not at the same time I was there, was Laura Vandervoort

bcc739adcc1aa7e94b2c71ca2ce15bd0.jpg

And then Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance are Canadians as well

045db5174f35669491163c5261130f29.jpg

smallville-lois-clark.jpg
That's cool, do you know which girl went to school with you?
Man, something must be in your guys's water. Because for some reason Canada keeps producing the most attractive women imaginable.
I'm not even into women, and even I can tell that Laura Vandervoort, Kristin Kreuk, and Erica Durance are all total babes.

I started watching again last week, when I noticed it was on hulu. I remembered where I left off years ago and started there. Season 4.

The search function is off I think, so I couldn't find a thread on the show.

Another show I really liked. I was watching on hulu a month ago, but it was removed.
Nice, I'm glad you started watching the show again.

That's cool, do you know which girl went to school with you?
Man, something must be in your guys's water. Because for some reason Canada keeps producing the most attractive women imaginable.
I'm not even into women, and even I can tell that Laura Vandervoort, Kristin Kreuk, and Erica Durance are all total babes.
The first one, Laura

Yeah, same school, but I'm older, graduated before her
Too bad you're not a few years younger huh? You could have asked her out. Although I'm sure you would have a lot of competition. A girl who looks like that could have any boy she wanted.

Which is funny because the Justice League cartoon did an episode where Lex and Flash switched bodies, so Michael got to reprise his role as Lex one more time. It was great.
Another funny thing is on the Superman
animated series Clark's mom told the father
to come in and watch Dukes of Hazard.

Can't remember which episode it was from.

Back