I just figured out the moment I started...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hating Rogan! Thanks to one of my Sherbros that pointed out that interview with DC after being KO’d by Pico Jones and the no contest results because of roiding!

How can you listen to the king of trolling manlet, Joe Rogan? This video is the proof that Rogan is a really sneaky hidden troll and u can’t take anything he says seriously!

Crying when talking to Ronda was about as low as he could go... well apart from his height.

When I saw this I instantly thought of Rogan
giphy (75).gif

Hating Rogan! Thanks to one of my Sherbros that pointed out that interview with DC after being KO’d by Pico Jones and the no contest results because of roiding!

How can you listen to the king of trolling manlet, Joe Rogan? This video is the proof that Rogan is a really sneaky hidden troll and u can’t take anything he says seriously!

If you hae him so much don't listn to him. Problem solved.

Man Jones vs DC 2 was just a rough night for you eh?
2 threads in as many days about the fight/event.....

You should let Joe know. I'm sure he'd do anything to make things right between you two.

daniel,

let me tell you what you're thinking right now

When he started that push for RR I was done..so much bullshit and he knew it.

He would literally suck Jones’ cock if nobody would find out. He couldn’t wait to interview DC in that situation

Jones was younger, had more reach, and still needed to pump his butt full of a roid enema to "defeat" DC.

Pathetic.

If you pay close enough attention, and if you're enough of a snowflake, you will find reasons to hate everybody.

meh, I'm not a huge fan of the guy, like I don't listen to all his rantings on his podcast or anything, but he's alright. More often than not I think he gets carried away with his emotions, at his core I think he's just a really genuine fan of the sport and sometimes he gets caught up in the moment and says shit he would probably think better of if he had the chance. All in all, still glad to have him on color commentary most of the time.

His bizarre obsession with Rousey is what lost me.

His constant disrespect for Aldo and GSP are what maintains it though.

He started mega shilling a few years ago and I was out.

You just gotta take what Joe Rogan says with a grain of salt. Rogan has done a lot for this sport and UFC in his own little way. All those interviews he's done on JRE are awesome.

But yeah the guy is definitely shilling hard for the UFC. I can look past his nuthugging Ronda to the extreme. However I draw the line at him believing Jon Jones is innocent while accusing fighters like Yoel/Jose Aldo being on the juice.

His fate was seal after this moment, it was the last nail in his coffin

6vaqcLv.jpg

Back