I just dont understand this Brady-Rodgers stuff. Sorry

Lol & people arguing about Brady vs. Rodgers when experts agree that both of them are brutally inferior to GOAT Breesus

Lol & people arguing about Brady vs. Rodgers when experts agree that both of them are brutally inferior to GOAT Breesus
Breesus fucking throwing with like 75% accuracy is fucking scary.

Just hope he keeps it up for my fantasy team in the fantasy playoffs

lol

A lot of uneducated flailing in this thread. Brady is the GOAT. Rodgers is way up there too. Prime Vs Prime if I needed a QB to win the biggest game I’d go with Brady because I’ve seen him do it so many times. System or not the dude can execute at an insanely consistent level and make you pay if your defense isn’t on point. That said, you can’t go wrong with Rodgers there either.

His numbers are much different outside of a dome if I’m not mistaken. He’s great too tho. But.. getting to play 8 or more games a year in a controlled climate is a great benefit to statistical prowess.

His numbers are much different outside of a dome if I’m not mistaken. He’s great too tho. But.. getting to play 8 or more games a year in a controlled climate is a great benefit to statistical prowess.
I mean you have a point, his career #s are clearly better in a dome vs outside
fqByBKm.jpg

But you have to take into account that all those outdoor games are also road games, and so it's to be expected that a QB (or any player really) would perform better at home. Regardless, a career 91.4 QB rating outdoors (on the road) is pretty elite

I'm more interested in how he performs in the yoffs, and as expected it turns out he's a ridiculously elite yoff QB with an absurd yoff QB rating (and Comp% and TD/INT ratio and YPG)
SzcfbEb.jpg

[If you extrapolate this^^ 13 game performance to a full season (16 games) yoff Breesus is putting up 5181 yards and 37 TDs (11 INTs) on 66% completion vs opposing yoff defenses]

To put Breesus' career yoff 100.7 QB rating into context, it's nearly 10 points higher than Tom Brady's
3jOcEt5.jpg

And over 13 points higher than Peyton's
JBABcRL.jpg

Breesus also outshines Rodgers in the yoffs (though to a lesser degree)
1yzPCcH.jpg

Breesus is objectively the most dominant yoff QB of this era

Last edited:
Brady is a bigger system QB than Goff.

The Cheatriots would have eventually found out a way to win championships if Bledsoe never got hurt.

Rodgers is the superior player in every aspect. Put him with Billicheat and there would have been multiple 19-0 seasons. Didn't the Cheatriots go 10-6 w/o Brady? lmao

Brady is a bigger system QB than Goff.

The Cheatriots would have eventually found out a way to win championships if Bledsoe never got hurt.

Rodgers is the superior player in every aspect. Put him with Billicheat and there would have been multiple 19-0 seasons. Didn't the Cheatriots go 10-6 w/o Brady? lmao
What was billicheats record before brady?

I mean you have a point, his career #s are clearly better in a dome vs outside
fqByBKm.jpg

But you have to take into account that all those outdoor games are also road games, and so it's to be expected that a QB (or any player really) would perform better at home. Regardless, a career 91.4 QB rating outdoors (on the road) is pretty elite

I'm more interested in how he performs in the yoffs, and as expected it turns out he's a ridiculously elite yoff QB with an absurd yoff QB rating (and Comp% and TD/INT ratio and YPG)
SzcfbEb.jpg

[If you extrapolate this^^ 13 game performance to a full season (16 games) yoff Breesus is putting up 5181 yards and 37 TDs (11 INTs) on 66% completion vs opposing yoff defenses]

To put Breesus' career yoff 100.7 QB rating into context, it's nearly 10 points higher than Tom Brady's
3jOcEt5.jpg

And over 13 points higher than Peyton's
JBABcRL.jpg

Breesus also outshines Rodgers in the yoffs (though to a lesser degree)
1yzPCcH.jpg

Breesus is objectively the most dominant yoff QB of this era

Get back to me on Brees’s ‘yoff’ numbers compared to Brady’s when he’s got 37 games and not 13 bud. 37 games is alot of games to drop stats off pct% and average wise. If anything, having so few playoff appearances on his resume given all his playing time is a knock on him in comparison to guys like Manning and Brady.

For what it’s worth, I definitely like Brees and ageee he’s up there too. But he is a stat whore playing in an era where the NFL has altered rules to facilitate that part of the game (passing). Obviously Brady, Manning and Rodgers have benefits there too. That’s why you need to look at more than stats imo.

I’ll also point out to all those in favor of Brees over Brady because of Billy B and the ‘system’.. Brees has been running a system under Sean Peyton -an elite offensive minded coach- during most of his success in the NFL too.

So, if it’s a knock on Brady for whatever reason, well, it’s a knock on Brees too..

What was billicheats record before brady?

You mean when he coached the NY Giants championship defense or when he was on his way to turning around the Browns before their owner fucked them? He probably would have won titles for the Jets

First three super bowl titles were won with defense, ball control, special teams, and time management. Billicheat was getting his rings with Brady or not.

Brady is a system QB. The true test is how a team performs without you.

When the pats had to start Matt Cassell, they were almost as good as with Brady.

When the Packers had to start Brett Hundley they were a mess.

It's hard to click on that link, because just looking at Ryan Hollins' stupid face makes me want to throw up
He looks like one of those delusional Sunset Boulevard broads who actually believes the rest of us can't tell her eyebrows are painted on. Sweetheart, we can tell it's a wig.
Wait, Hollins has the stupid face? What about the virtue signaling twat next to him?
I think the silver lining here is that all rational adults can be united in hating both of these men's squanch faces.

Ugh former white rapper Max Kellerman.

I think one of Rodgers' issues is that he doesn't take enough chances unless it's at the very end of the game and they need that Hail Mary. He throws very few interceptions in no small part due to not taking some big chances, but that comes at a cost.

Patriots: 11-5 (AFC East Champions; 6th in NFL; 5th best point differential)
Packers: 6-9-1

Passer Rating:
Tom Brady = 97.7 (12th)
Aaron Rodgers = 97.6 (13th)

Total QBR (for those of you who like this crap metric):
Tom Brady = 70.6 (6th)
Aaron Rodgers = 60.6 (16th)

Another year for convoluted apologies in the books.

Patriots: 11-5 (AFC East Champions; 6th in NFL; 5th best point differential)
Packers: 6-9-1

Passer Rating:
Tom Brady = 97.7 (12th)
Aaron Rodgers = 97.6 (13th)

Total QBR (for those of you who like this crap metric):
Tom Brady = 70.6 (6th)
Aaron Rodgers = 60.6 (16th)

Another year for convoluted apologies in the books.

So one guy plays on a better team than the other? This is groundbreaking news.

Back