I just dont understand this Brady-Rodgers stuff. Sorry

Tom+Brady+Tops+Half+Zip+Sweater+8YyA0xeTmV5l.jpg

Brady dresses better and has a hotter woman
aaron-rodgers-and-danica-patrick-dining-together-surface-amid-dating-rumors.jpg

than Rodgers

not only is Rodgers more talented but just look at bradys competition. he plays in the worst division in football. the rest of the teams in his division have 5 playoff wins since 2001. the Pat's start every season 5-1 minimum. For the first 13 years of bradys career he only had to beat one guy to make it to the super bowl, manning, whereas the NFC is a gauntlet every fucking year. he's got 8 fucking super bowl appearances in his career. that's unreal. more a testament to the lack of competition than greatness.

McCarthy is a mediocre coach and Rodgers keeps getting injured; these two factors certainly aren't helping Aaron but unless he pulls out a hellava run over the next couple of years Brady has GOAT QB title locked down.

You can have all the talent, but eventually you need results.

not only is Rodgers more talented but just look at bradys competition. he plays in the worst division in football. the rest of the teams in his division have 5 playoff wins since 2001. the Pat's start every season 5-1 minimum. For the first 13 years of bradys career he only had to beat one guy to make it to the super bowl, manning, whereas the NFC is a gauntlet every fucking year. he's got 8 fucking super bowl appearances in his career. that's unreal. more a testament to the lack of competition than greatness.

How dare you try and down play Brady’s competition.

Awww what happened to the supoosed goat tonight? Oh yea he lost to the real goat Brady. But but its a team game, but but belichick coaches him but but hes in the AFC east but but it's system but but...
when are ya gonna give it up? This ain't a beauty pageant it's not about who throws the prettier ball it's about whose more accomplished ,whose a better leader whose more clutch etc

Brady with the win even with no running threat to keep the defense honest. His only two runningbacks right now either plays like a receiver or is literally a wide receiver.

GOAT

You dumbshits do realize they’ve played twice and are 1-1 right? This is like saying JDS>>>>>Cain off of one fight.....

Its pretty simple.

Aaron Rodgers is the most talented/gifted QB ever.

Brady is an absolutely incredible QB and far and away the most accomplished. The combination of which makes him the undisputable GOAT.

Its not the same thing.
yeah i don't agree. hes talented. But the most talented ever? Nah.

Although perhaps he is the GOAT at blaming everyone else when things go wrong. I'll give him that.

I'll say it again. The most ludicrous argument in all of sports

And LOL at the belichick. argument by some of you. As if belichick wasn't literally looking to sell his house in NE on the verge of being fired before Brady fell into his lap.

If you watch Brady and Rodgers at their peak, and think Brady is somehow a better player you're just retarded.

Lol

Rodgers is the greatest!!!!!

He never wins anything. But thats ok!!! Hes throws a pretty football!!

Am i doing it right?
Aaron is the goat by far c'mon he throws a beautiful football! Have u seen how accurate he throws? You seen his touchdown to int ratio? He's got one sb win like a decade ago and he's like 10-7 in the playoffs if that isn't goat status idk what else is....also he's a .great leader every one wants to play with him he even takes less money so the team can re-up with good players every year =goat and it's not even close matter of fact he's the goat in any sport ! Haha

Last edited:
I pretty much agree.
Greatest and best aren't necessarily the same thing. Brady is the most accomplished and one of the best QB's of all time making him pretty unquestionably the Greatest.

But in terms of just ability and play on the field, Rodgers is better.

In kind of a related tangent, I hate how people use Dan Marino's name as almost a pejorative term when he is maybe the best I've ever seen and still the best passer in the history of the game. That's not a bad thing! No one will say that he's the greatest of all time; but if I were to pick any QB ever to start my imaginary franchise, I'd pick Marino, especially in today's NFL.
The man threw for 5,000 yards in 1984! He might fling 7500 in today's game

Aaron is the goat by far c'mon he throws a beautiful football! Have u seen how accurate he throws? You seen his touchdown to int ratio? He's got one sb win like a decade ago and he's like 10-7 in the playoffs if that isn't goat status idk what else ....also he's a .great leader every one wants to play with him he even takes less money so the team can re-up with good players every year =goat and it's not even close matter of fact he's the goat in any sport ! Haha
But they can’t get any players!!!!! Dont you see?! Doesn’t matter that he signed a massive contract that has handicapped the team completely

Noooooooo, its green bays fault! And those receivers!? Who cares if Aarons having a bad game! Its all on them!

And his playoff record? Pffffff. Doesn’t matter thats it’s absolutely pathetic. He won a SB a decade ago with a stacked team! Thus hes the GOAT!! Simple really.

I think I’m getting the hang of this.

Brady is the GOAT. A game for my life I'm taking him over anyone. This isn't a knock on Rodgers...

Rodgers is dangerously close to heading towards Dan Marino territory of being one of the greats, but having a career full of disappointment.

Though it's not really either of their own faults.

And LOL at the poster who said Tom Brady has top quality position players through the entire Patriots Dynasty over the last 18 years.

Outside of Randy Moss, who was Locker Room Cancer hot potato when they signed him, their best skill player has been Gronk, who's unable to stay healthy for any period of time.

I get it that it's easy to hate the Patriots... probably because they've been the best team in the NFL for the last two decades. Like it used to be fun to hate the Raiders when I was a kid.

Nothing gave me more joy as when Von Miller was terrorizing Brady on the Broncos last Superbowl run.

How’s this even an argument in 2018. We don’t live in 1950 where we watched one team and only knew about that one team of players. Tom Brady is the GOAT.

Brady could win another 2-3 super bowls but that still wouldn't be enough for all the Aaron Rodgers apologists

Back