I just dont understand this Brady-Rodgers stuff. Sorry

Mind-numbing. No, teams build themselves around a 16-game season because that's how they get to the playoffs. The playoffs aren't determined by who has the best 6-game record within their division. This is an "objective fact that has to be acknowledged".

Again, the NFC North is a paltry 28 wins better than the AFC East across these 810 games of Brady's career. That's without adjustment eliminating their respective games against the Patriots (who hold the most dominant record in the NFL during this span) and Green Bay Packers (who don't). You're going to have to find a new refuge. That one got bunker busted.

Aaron has had a franchise with every draft, trade, and contract hand-picked to build around him. Still can't match Tom's offensive output as I just irrefutably demonstrated, statistically.

If Rodgers had played in New England during these years they'd be a successful but forgettable franchise of the era-- just like his own. They would be lucky to have seen 7x AFC Championships. Maybe he'd have a whole two rings instead of one.

Heavy is the hand that wears the crown.

tenor.gif

The objective fact is the person who wins their division is guaranteed a playoff spot. You build to win the division. The AFC North is only a paltry 28 wins because of the Lions being one of the worst franchises in NFL history. The Jets were the only non shit team in the AFC East besides the Patriots and IIRC it was only for 4 years. Two of those were just good seasons, the others they did better than expected. I seriously can't tell if you've watched football throughout the Patriots era. They've been one of the best teams in the shittiest divisions and have had the most consistency at coaching and GM. Even in their down years they still won the division because other teams were incompetent.

If Rodgers played in New England they'd be even more dominant. He allows coaches to call more open plays, he's a bigger match up issue than Brady is. Literally any defensive coach will agree with that point. You're arguing that the Packers are the equivalent of the Patriots when its not even close to true. Rodgers has never had a Teddy Bruschi (Clay maybe comes close), Asante Samuel, Mike Vrabel, Rodney Harrison, Ty Law, Richard Seymour, Dont'a Hightower, Jarvis Green, Aqid Talib (maybe Woodson right? BUT THERE'S MORE), Matthew Slater, Darrelle Revis, Willie McGinnis, or Vince Wilfork.

Brady has had some damn studs to hold shit down.You count rings when I count competent players. It's not even close.

I think Rogers is better than Brady might be the most talented QB ever in a really bad situation but given the circumstances people should start talking about Brees. I mean statistically he's the best ever and if he wins a second super bowl, hmmmm.

The objective fact is the person who wins their division is guaranteed a playoff spot.
Look at how quickly you lost command of what "objective" means.
  • AFC East = 44.0% win rate
  • NFC North = 47.4% win rate
That 3% difference equals a "guaranteed" playoff spot.
<Dany07>

No, cinnamon rolll, it's a guaranteed playoff spot for Tom Brady. Aaron Rodgers goes fishing in January in the AFC East. Just like this year. He just isn't the general that Brady is. He isn't the man who finds the way to win. He has a low football IQ in comparison to the GOAT.

Look at how quickly you lost command of what "objective" means.
  • AFC East = 44.0% win rate
  • NFC North = 47.4% win rate
That 3% difference equals a "guaranteed" playoff spot.
<Dany07>

No, cinnamon rolll, it's a guaranteed playoff spot for Tom Brady. Aaron Rodgers goes fishing in January in the AFC East. Just like this year. He just isn't the general that Brady is. He isn't the man who finds the way to win. He has a low football IQ in comparison to the GOAT.
NFC > AFC

NFC North > AFC East with the exception of the Lions. In fact, the Lions would win more if they were in that shitty division.

Objectively true.

Next you're going to tell me the AFC isn't weak despite 4 teams being in the superbowl in 20 years or some bullshit.

NFC > AFC

NFC North > AFC East with the exception of the Lions. In fact, the Lions would win more if they were in that shitty division.

Objectively true.

Next you're going to tell me the AFC isn't weak despite 4 teams being in the superbowl in 20 years or some bullshit.
3% better. Objectively.

Which objectively means Rodgers would have 3% more playoff appearances, wins, and rings.

Objectively.

Last edited:
He would, if he was in the weak ass AFC East. Glad we came to an agreement Mick. I knew you'd come around :D

Of the Patriots +111 point differential in the regular season, +110 was from within the division.

Oof, muh division isn't weak tho
3.4% more!! Objectively. Rodgers on the Patriots from 2008-today (Brady, of course, didn't get a 2008 with his strongest roster ever, so we're cheating for Rodgers):
  • 1.034 x Super Bowl Rings (Brady has 2-- maybe 3 after this postseason; 5 total for career-- maybe 6)
  • 1.034 x AFC Championships (Brady has 4-- maybe 5 after this weekend; 9 total for career)
  • 3.102 x AFC Championship appearances (Brady has 8-- 13 for career)
  • 8.272 x Playoff appearances (Brady has 10 straight-- would have been 11 straight for this period if he wasn't injured in 2008, and 16 straight total; as it stands, he has taken the Pats there 16 out of 17 seasons he has played )
  • 1.034 x Super Bowl MVPs (Brady has 2-- maybe 3 after this postseason; 4 total for career-- maybe 5)
  • 2.068 x NFL MVPs (Brady has 2...look, Aaron won something!; Brady has 3 on the career, though)
Rodgers can't hold Brady's jock, apparently.

Objectively.

Last edited:
3.4% more! Objectively. Rodgers on the Patriots from 2008-today (Brady, of course, didn't get a 2008 with his strongest roster ever, so we're cheating for Rodgers):
  • 1.034 x Super Bowl Rings (Brady has 2-- maybe 3 after this postseason; 4 total for career-- maybe 5)
  • 1.034 x AFC Championships (Brady has 4-- maybe 5 after this weekend; 8 total for career-- maybe 9)
  • 3.102 x AFC Championship appearances (Brady has 8)
  • 8.272 x Playoff appearances (Brady has 10 straight-- would have been 11 if he wasn't injured in 2008)
  • 1.034 x Super Bowl MVPs (Brady has 2-- maybe 3 after this postseason; 4 total for career-- maybe 5)
  • 2.068 x NFL MVPs (Brady has 2...look, Aaron won something!)
Rodgers can't hold Brady's jock, apparently.

Objectively.

Those team accomplishments are sick.

Those team accomplishments are sick.
Guess you overlooked the individual achievements listed. Furthermore, teams subsume individuals, and no team sport's outcomes are as influenced by a single position as American Football is by the QB position. Objectively.

Not that individual achievements balance it out for Rodgers. GOAT's production and individual records are overwhelmingly superior.

Objectively.

The MVP's where Rodgers has less talent surrounding him ergo, objectively most valuable. When you're arguing greatest QB and not greatest team you're arguing specifically for QB ability not team ability. Oh, and Brady's MVP last year was a joke.

The MVP's where Rodgers has less talent surrounding him ergo, objectively most valuable. When you're arguing greatest QB and not greatest team you're arguing specifically for QB ability not team ability. Oh, and Brady's MVP last year was a joke.
Oh, so MVPs are "team awards" now because the NFC North is 3% tougher than the AFC East.

Do they serve soup at the Brady hater shelter?

Its pretty simple.

Aaron Rodgers is the most talented/gifted QB ever.

Brady is an absolutely incredible QB and far and away the most accomplished. The combination of which makes him the undisputable GOAT.

Its not the same thing.
Oh yes. Clearly more talented

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<YeahOKJen>

Anyone saying that rodgers is a better qb is probably also a flat earther. Its just absurd. The qb is supposed to go out there and get the team wins, and there is no one better than Tom Brady. It doesnt matter how many weapons you have, it is hard to win in double digits every year. Tom has a way. Plain and simple. GOAT!!

Eli Manning > Tom Brady

Mark Sanchez > Tom Brady (wins in the yoffs)

Ez argument

No, it's actually quite well informed. Patriots fans weren't fans before 2001. Source: Literally no Patriots fans before their super bowl. I know, because nobody gave a flying fuck about New England pre or post Bill Parcells. The Hoodie came in and made them relevant.

You're kidding, right? That shitty stadium was nearly sold out every game before 2001. New England lives and breathes sports and always have.

@Bamboozled

Thought I'd point out that heading into the Super Bowl Tom Brady's career record in the playoffs is 29-10 (74.4%)
Aaron Rodgers's career regular season record is 103-61-1 (62.4%)

But the NFC North is hard!!!

<{Heymansnicker}>

No one gives a fuck about stats if you don’t win rings.

Thats what losers cling to

@Bamboozled

Thought I'd point out that heading into the Super Bowl Tom Brady's career record in the playoffs is 29-10 (74.4%)

<{Heymansnicker}>

Brady is also 17-3 against the NFC North. Rodgers is 8-4 against the AFC East. It's limited but Rodgers has more losses in less games.

@Bamboozled

<{Heymansnicker}>
PWN3D

Back