I just couldn't get into American Horror Story. *Spoilers*

youandme

All on the DL.
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm sure a slew of viewers on this forum love the show, I got to the episode where the patient the main character was cheating with comes back and is pregnant, then at the end gets shovelled in the face by the burned guy.

I only saw one reason to keep watching the show, and that was for the young version of the red headed slutty housemaid.

Does she ever show off the warlocks?

Well, he did mention the slutty maid so I'm guessing he did watch at least a few episodes of the first season.....

I saw the first few episodes,

Gimp from pulp fiction bangs the wife, copy-cat killers try to murder the family, etc. etc. etc.

The thread question was "Does the house cleaner show off her boobs?"

Last edited:
I watched the entire first season. Thought it was pretty "meh".

The premise is bad.

LET'S MOVE INTO A HOUSE BUT NOT MOVE OUT WHEN PEOPLE START DYING AND GHOSTS START POPPING OUT!

Fuck. Dumbest family of all time.

And no.

You never see the warlocks.

i just figured, hey, they're hypnotized. because they let their teenage daughter decide to buy the house without even consulting her parents. aaand then when they didn't leave. But after the home invasion, sorry, anyone would get up and move.

I really liked this show. Very confusing at first but once you have a grasp of what's going on, it's easy to get in to.

Looking forward to seeing the second season.

they need to deal with the mass shooting kid

they make him out to be some sort of romeo and he is a leech and scumbag.

other than that I liked the show.

Lost interest halfway through Season 2....

Anne Frank??

Seriously....She's a character in the show, lol

I watched the entire first season. Thought it was pretty "meh".

The premise is bad.

LET'S MOVE INTO A HOUSE BUT NOT MOVE OUT WHEN PEOPLE START DYING AND GHOSTS START POPPING OUT!

Fuck. Dumbest family of all time.
Exactly, that made be quit watching after around six episodes.

When there is no way for me to justify the characters' actions, it gets dull.

Lost interest halfway through Season 2....

Anne Frank??

Seriously....She's a character in the show, lol

Not really her.The chick was just severely depressed. However,she was right about the doctor,because she saw him in an old photo from the camps.

Back