I just checked the gfs phone.......

I'm an outright degenerate, what I post here is mild compared to we post on other message boards etc...my legal wife has been on here before and thinks most of it is dull immature locker room talk & man-gossip.

Surely she’s never visited the War Room: which is what the United Nations; were it to take it’s platonic pure form; hopes and strives to be?

Wait...has anyone asked why TS is checking his gf's phone??? Does she check yours?
level with us dude...is the stay at home order making you paranoid?
;)

I'm an outright degenerate, what I post here is mild compared to we post on other message boards etc...my legal wife has been on here before and thinks most of it is dull immature locker room talk & man-gossip.

.... Legal wife?

I hate to ask, but do you have an illegal wife too?

Surely she’s never visited the War Room: which is what the United Nations; were it to take it’s platonic pure form; hopes and strives to be?

Nah she has twitter & the various comments sections in news articles for that sort of "enlightened debate".
.... Legal wife?

I hate to ask, but do you have an illegal wife too?
Yeah...you could say that. Its all out in the open.

I had to change my username on here years ago because a creepy new guy at work was all over me trying to figure out my name on here when he saw the forum up on my computer.

I had to change my username on here years ago because a creepy new guy at work was all over me trying to figure out my name on here when he saw the forum up on my computer.

14 thousand likes later and you still don't realize he found you

Wait...has anyone asked why TS is checking his gf's phone??? Does she check yours?
level with us dude...is the stay at home order making you paranoid?
;)
I had to look something up and my phone was downstairs. The last thing I care about is what she does on her phone....or so I thought.

I had to look something up and my phone was downstairs. The last thing I care about is what she does on her phone....or so I thought.

family-guy-Ostrich-ahaa-ahhaha-laughing-1357207823p.gif

So you are saying they got married with out meeting each other first?
Impressive.
I think they were married in a role playing game first. They were already heavily involved at the very least. Commitments were made. He moved here from Australia and then it fell apart.

I think they were married in a role playing game first. They were already heavily involved at the very least. Commitments were made. He moved here from Australia and then it fell apart.

Here I was thinking it was some typo thing and now you went and made it even weirder.
What the hell?!?!?!

Here I was thinking it was some typo thing and now you went and made it even weirder.
What the hell?!?!?!
They were two of the loseriest fucking losers ever. I am sure they met in person prior to the marriage but I honestly believe they were already engaged by that point. They met online, made friends with other Sherdog moderator dorks that practiced adult pajama wrestling in their living rooms. They were married for all of 16 seconds before the marriage fell apart. I hope he lost his US citizenship.

as long as she does not know your user name, you should be fine.

She doesn’t know English,even less then me,if that could be possible.

im fine.

They were two of the loseriest fucking losers ever. I am sure they met in person prior to the marriage but I honestly believe they were already engaged by that point. They met online, made friends with other Sherdog moderator dorks that practiced adult pajama wrestling in their living rooms. They were married for all of 16 seconds before the marriage fell apart. I hope he lost his US citizenship.

I don't know them, but I applaud the level of disdain and scorn you displayed in this rant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back