I just can’t seem to remember

Isaiah095

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who was the idiot that was arguing with Ariel Helwani about the comeback of the year in 2016 being Ronda against Nunes? Even though she got KO’d lol. Ariel had his vote for Cruz. Thanks bros!

tenor.gif

I have no idea but maybe it was the frog guy with the hairy hands

Who was the idiot that was arguing with Ariel Helwani about the comeback of the year in 2016 being Ronda against Nunes? Even though she got KO’d lol. Ariel had his vote for Cruz. Thanks bros!
New York Rick I believe. The Jamie of JRE to his show when Ariel was at mmafighting.
I remember Ariel or him had r1 of Stipe/Francis as round of the year just because of the anticipation and not the fight itself.

Comeback as in attention drawing return or comeback meaning success wise?

Comeback as in attention drawing return or comeback meaning success wise?
Comeback fighter of the year. 2016 Cruz made his comeback against TJ and Faber. Even though he lost to Cody, it was a huge achievement compared to Ronda hiding from interviews and only doing media with the Jimmy Fallons of the world.

Sounds like something Cuck Thomas would say.

Or Brendan Schaub.

Those two say some hella retarded shit.

Comeback fighter of the year. 2016 Cruz made his comeback against TJ and Faber. Even though he lost to Cody, it was a huge achievement compared to Ronda hiding from interviews and only doing media with the Jimmy Fallons of the world.
Thanks for being the only person will responses of any substance

Me you fucking idiot. And you apparently! You opened the thread and commented, GOOF.
Settle down you delicate little darling, you on your period again?

Back