I just bet my life savings on Dustin Poirer {slip included}

obey your master and stand up , imagine holding Conors balls in your hands and now shout fook the Jamesons

Ha ha ha ha!!!

You’d love to do that to Kabob wouldn’t you? Dirty boy you mate. Think I’ll leave it at that.

obey your master and stand up , imagine holding Conors balls in your hands and now shout fook the Jamesons
Imagine only appearing on Conor posts to hate? Dweeb...fix ya bum life.

Regarding your nfl bets I like those only thing that would really shock me are the browns and Rams winning, but $5k would be a nice ass haul good luck to you
I got like 9 of them bunch of diff combos. Yeh browns winning would be huge.

Don't @ me

I cannot picture a scenario in which Conrat beats dP.
DP is not the same FW as the last matchup.
He is experienced, battle tested, motivated and has actually won credible fights in the last 3 years.
Ignoring the Cerrone work, Conor has only been made to look stupid since 12th November, 2016.
Let that sink in.
Over four years since he has had a legitimate Win.
Since then DP has fought and beat Miller, JG, Pettis, Eddie, Max and Hooker.
And looked alright against The GOAT.

A mature, composed DP shrugs off Conor's bullshit power and subs him via RNC or guillotine in the third.

Slip:

View attachment 825695
Did Conor steal your lunch? You may want to rethink your approach to life, this behaviour is sad

Imagine only appearing on Conor posts to hate? Dweeb...fix ya bum life.
I told you before , the only good thing about you is your AV

but guess you are jelous for not being mentioned , even you can stand up and shout fook the Jamesons

Based on what you seen out of Dustin the last few years, I get going all in on him.

The problem is Conor has a great style on the feet to counter everything Dustin does good. Dustin's best chance of winning is simply getting this fight on the ground and more or less abandoned his heavy striking game outside of setting up the takedown. I personally don't see DP doing that and that will probably be his downfall by getting caught again by Conor's power. But by no means would I be shocked if Dusting wins this fight.

@xhaydenx please comment on my bets. See the OP and then my next bet a few posts down

lol, man, I love Dustin, but he looked crap to me in his last fight. He was coming off surgery I think and his cardio was really bad likely as a result. He was gassed and throwing sloppy shots by the end of the 2nd. Go compare that to how he looked against Max the fight before, where he only really started slowing and getting a little sloppy deep into the 5th.

The Max fight was also way higher paced than the Hooker one as well.

He was getting stunned by Hooker. I think it was the end of the 2nd where Hooker landed a heap of shots against the cage and then a big knee that really hurt Dustin. Few more seconds and it might have been over.

I think Conor KOs him again, likely in the first round or early second.

The 10 bux on Dustin by sub in round 3 is cool though. Probably not going to happen, but it's only 10 bux. I'm not really convinced Dustin can get him down that easily though.

Good luck, mate!

Don't @ me

I cannot picture a scenario in which Conrat beats dP.
DP is not the same FW as the last matchup.
He is experienced, battle tested, motivated and has actually won credible fights in the last 3 years.
Ignoring the Cerrone work, Conor has only been made to look stupid since 12th November, 2016.
Let that sink in.
Over four years since he has had a legitimate Win.
Since then DP has fought and beat Miller, JG, Pettis, Eddie, Max and Hooker.
And looked alright against The GOAT.

A mature, composed DP shrugs off Conor's bullshit power and subs him via RNC or guillotine in the third.

Slip:

View attachment 825695
you let emotion cloud your judgement.

Life savings in thread title. Bet slip is 100 bucks. I believe that constitutes clickbait :)

He simply can't eat Conors shots. He will look like he is in the fight for a minute or two while Conor sets up the kill shot then he will wake up grappling the ref.

Sherdogs hate for Conor blinds them from the fact underneath all that talking he is a legit great fighter

Back