I just bet my life savings on Dustin Poirer {slip included}

I'd like Dustin to win as much as the next guy but you also didn't mention the fact than in every fight he's had since that Conor one, he's still been very hittable.

That's his biggest weakness and I don't think you can afford to take too many punches against someone like Conor. It won't end well, I can see Conor countering him pretty early on if I'm honest.

McGregor couldn't even Knockout an old drunk man sitting at a bar. One day when you grow and rewatch his fights you'll see what most of them are, WWE scripted bullspit bar the few fighters with morals.

Good luck, I hope you win
You can't hide from me cat!! :D
db4079e275ec03125e8304a90793fb39_w200.gif

You messed up buddy, all that life savings down the drain lolz. Dustin already called it, he wants to make it a war and wants blood in the first minute. In others words, he's gonna get starched in the frist minute. Too bad, would've given it to him actually if he used his wrestling and composure.

I can’t bet on human cockfighters. They are always doing crazy shit that their trainers had specifically told them not to do.
My favorites have shown HORRIBLE fight IQ time-after-time (I had Nog winning vs Mir2 by TKO....), so my betting days are over.

Don't @ me

I cannot picture a scenario in which Conrat beats dP.
DP is not the same FW as the last matchup.
He is experienced, battle tested, motivated and has actually won credible fights in the last 3 years.
Ignoring the Cerrone work, Conor has only been made to look stupid since 12th November, 2016.
Let that sink in.
Over four years since he has had a legitimate Win.
Since then DP has fought and beat Miller, JG, Pettis, Eddie, Max and Hooker.
And looked alright against The GOAT.

A mature, composed DP shrugs off Conor's bullshit power and subs him via RNC or guillotine in the third.

Slip:

View attachment 825695
McGregor will knock out DP in the first round and take your measly life savings, cuck.

Back