I just bet 2000$ on Dariush. I fear for Tony’s life

I hope u win, but I can't bring myself to bet against Tony. I went for this small parlay
-Tony to win
-Chandler within 3 rounds
-Bontorin to win
-Mazani to win

Can't buy Uber eats though, I only win $300 if I am right.

Have fun!

feels the other way around, this is the biggest fight of Beneil's life but not Tony's, and judging by the press conference he's already emotional about it and may make mistakes in there. Tony on the other hand is at a career crossroads where if he loses again, to a guy outside of the top 5 no less, his dream of being a champion is over so he's gotta be more motivated than ever. Tony in this fight is probably going to be like Max Holloway bouncing back after a few losses and reminding people who he is, in other words you're about to lose $2,000.

Forget once and for all the press conferences. How fighters look in press conferences do not mean shit, and we have seen tons of examples.

Tony is not gonna bounce back like Holloway. Holloway is still young, Tony is very old. Like Khabib said, fighters do not have 2 primes. Tony is not going to suddenly become better and beat the young hungry lions.

Betting on MMA takes guts - too unpredictable IMO. I think the overall question is, has Ferguson's age and mileage finally caught him (37 and his fights have all been so brutal) or, are the last 2 fights a temporary set back?? - regardless, hope you win.

G'luk with yer bet and enjoy the scraps!

Betting on MMA takes guts - too unpredictable IMO. I think the overall question is, has Ferguson's age and mileage finally caught him (37 and his fights have all been so brutal) or, are the last 2 fights a temporary set back?? - regardless, hope you win.

not for everyone

I have a friend who finances all his betting loses on basketball, by betting on MMA lol

Forget once and for all the press conferences. How fighters look in press conferences do not mean shit, and we have seen tons of examples.

Tony is not gonna bounce back like Holloway. Holloway is still young, Tony is very old. Like Khabib said, fighters do not have 2 primes. Tony is not going to suddenly become better and beat the young hungry lions.

Where's your bet slip man? Lmao.

I think you´ll get your money.

War Tony tho

O9FuU-.gif

I just love money. After I win tonight I will make another huge one betting against Oleinik. With all that money I will go to the caribbean

word

my whole life is one wild gamble after another

go get it brother

I just bet my Yacht and the hoard of treasure in my billiards lounge on Benny to finish him inside two rounds. 2 gs sounds cute

Betting on MMA is much easier than betting for example in soccer.
In soccer there are plenty of draws, in MMA they are very very rare. In soccer you basically get a 33% chance of winning and in MMA you get 50%.

Also you must know when to bet. There are fights that are hard to predict but others are very easy and this one is easy.

Like a general rule remember, everytime a young hungry lion fights against an old washed up fighter (Even if that old fighter has a huge name) the young guy will always win.

I wish I knew this years ago. I would have bet against Crocop and Bj Penn and I would have made lots of money.

Good luck, but I want Tony to win. I feel his life will go to crap if he loses and gets booted from the roster.

Dariush will live an okay life, no matter what.

Betting on MMA is much easier than betting for example in soccer.
In soccer there are plenty of draws, in MMA they are very very rare. In soccer you basically get a 33% chance of winning and in MMA you get 50%.

Also you must know when to bet. There are fights that are hard to predict but others are very easy and this one is easy.

Like a general rule remember, everytime a young hungry lion fights against an old washed up fighter (Even if that old fighter has a huge name) the young guy will always win.

I wish I knew this years ago. I would have bet against Crocop and Bj Penn and I would have made lots of money.
So why bet on Beneil and not bet on Muniz?
Andre offers better returns and is arguably a better pick going by your rationale than Dariush is.

You guys are 6’5 250 shredded, alpha, and rich too? I just threw down a few $10 bets for fun.

So why bet on Beneil and not bet on Muniz?
Andre offers better returns and is arguably a better pick going by your rationale than Dariush is.

I don’t know Muniz well enough. He is fighting Jacare, right? If Muniz is a good young fighter then go ahead and bet on him. Most likely he wins

Back