I just bet 2000$ on Dariush. I fear for Tony’s life

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday I already did a parlay bet. You can see it on the off topic discussion and that will get me 4000 bucks.

I decided to throw another 2000 on Dariush winning tonight. He is really going to make Ferguson his son.

Tonight I am making over 5000 bucks guy. I will buy a Uber eats food for 5 of you after that.

Yesterday I already did a parlay bet. You can see it on the off topic discussion and that will get me 4000 bucks.

I decided to throw another 2000 on Dariush winning tonight. He is really going to make Ferguson his son.

Tonight I am making over 5000 bucks guy. I will buy a Uber eats food for 5 of you after that.
<mma4>
I favor Dariush too, but you are more confident than me. Best of luck, Sherbro!

Makes a post about how much he bet on someone yet didn't show any screenshot of evidence. I did actually bet $10,000 on Tony though.

you dont get shredded abs like min by eating after a ufc event. lol But good luck

This is the Shitty TS blaming Dana for people deciding not to wear masks at a event.

Liar IMO.

I'm hungry but me a food

<{blankeye}>

<mma4>
I favor Dariush too, but you are more confident than me. Best of luck, Sherbro!

You are a good guy, you are just a bit confused about the whole wmma shit, but it’s ok. At some point I also thought Ronda was a good fighter.

You are one of the guys I will send uber eats.

Where’s your bet slip?

feels the other way around, this is the biggest fight of Beneil's life but not Tony's, and judging by the press conference he's already emotional about it and may make mistakes in there. Tony on the other hand is at a career crossroads where if he loses again, to a guy outside of the top 5 no less, his dream of being a champion is over so he's gotta be more motivated than ever. Tony in this fight is probably going to be like Max Holloway bouncing back after a few losses and reminding people who he is, in other words you're about to lose $2,000.

Back