I hope when they bring over the main strike force guys they make it a big deal

MirByArmbar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'd like to see them brought over in some kind of strikeforce vs ufc type of card. Putting Melendez, Mousasi, Nate, Barnett, etc all on one card.

I think it would be kind of lame just to stick them on random cards to start their ufc careers.

I realize matchups and timing are things to be taken into consideration but I'd like to see something of a big deal.

I'd like to see them brought over in some kind of strikeforce vs ufc type of card. Putting Melendez, Mousasi, Nate, Barnett, etc all on one card.

I think it would be kind of lame just to stick them on random cards to start their ufc careers.

I realize matchups and timing are things to be taken into consideration but I'd like to see something of a big deal.

Fair enough to want this, but I just don't think it is likely with all the cards coming up, but who knows! I would like to see it also.

Mousasi vs Shogun
Barnet vs Carwin
Nate vs Maia/Fitch winner
Cormier vs Gus if at 205, or Mir
Rockhold vs Belfort/Bisping loser
Melendez vs Benson

beautiful match-ups

i would also like to see Roger Gracie vs. Okami

beautiful match-ups

i would also like to see Roger Gracie vs. Okami

I'd like to see this too as I'm pretty sure Okami wouldn't be able to do his boring dry hump routine for three rounds.

I'd like to see this too as I'm pretty sure Okami wouldn't be able to do his boring dry hump routine for three rounds.

Ill never understand why ppl were calling.for him to get a title shot so bad. Its like they actually believe he holds a legit win over anderson.

Agreed, I think Okami would just keep it standing and out box Gracie for 3 rounds. Okami's striking is actually pretty solid and Roger's striking is fairly non existent right now. I highly doubt Roger would be able to get Okami to the ground to sub him since Okami's wrestling is very good.

Mousasi vs Shogun
Barnet vs Carwin
Nate vs Maia/Fitch winner
Cormier vs Gus if at 205, or Mir
Rockhold vs Belfort/Bisping loser
Melendez vs Benson

Carwin would eat Barnett alive

I doubt they are going to do a SF Vs UFC card but im sure the higher ranked SF guys will get treated pretty good. Cormier will most likely main event a card against a high ranked HW (probably Mir).

Carwin would eat Barnett alive

Maybe, I think if Barnett could drag it into round 3 he could probably get Carwin to the ground and sub him.

Last edited:
Ater the event, I'm sure many will start getting fights announced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back