I hope Tony derails Khabib's retirement plans

When you're 27-0 , you're automatically a GOAT candidate. Title defenses are a weak measure for GOAT-ness when Khabib beat all the top contenders in the division except Tony (whom he wants to fight next)

Nope, everyone agrees that defending a title is a lot harder than fighting with nothing on the line.

You sound pathetic. It is obvious you are scared Khabib will retire undefeated and people will call him GOAT. You must have nightmares thinking about that you sad little creature.
"Fight's never gonna happen, it's cursed!"
"MJ beat Ferguson"
"He wants a legacy fight"

-Every Khabib scared little nuthhugging rat

Last edited:
When you're 27-0 , you're automatically a GOAT candidate. Title defenses are a weak measure for GOAT-ness when Khabib beat all the top contenders in the division except Tony (whom he wants to fight next)
Lol no.

Every thread that critiques khabib his loyalists get triggerd. He is turning into everything he was supposed to stand against, its hilarious.

I wish there were more fighters like Donald Cerrone who fights every other UFC card. You lose interest after not seeing a fighter fight for a while.
Or Thiago Marreta Santos... dude is the uber version of Cerrone.

You sound pathetic. It is obvious you are scared Khabib will retire undefeated and people will call him GOAT. You must have nightmares thinking about that you sad little creature.
How can you retire as GOAT with only 3 title defenses, which is what he would have if he beats GSP and Tony before retiring? Undefeated or not, 3 defenses is pretty weak for a claim at GOAT status.

Khabib could go down as one of the all time greats if he would stop fucking around and just fight. Instead, he appears to want to go the "McGregor route", which is get paid and stop caring about MMA. Guess what Khabib, you can't beat Mayweather in a boxing match and you are not likely to beat Georges St. Pierre in a cage fight.

less talk more fighting

Khabib seems like a let down, obliterates Conor and instead of going on a fight spree start talking retirement and bullshit boxing fighters.

to be fair he can't fight until NSAC rules on the brawl

Why are we acting like Khabib steam rolled LW
He has three top ten wins
And two of them where stylistic picnics
I would love to see him fight lee or gathje
Ferguson is very clearly past his prime and would get beat up mcgregor and Khabib

Most people are simply never going to agree with you. A one defense champion is never going to surpass someone like GSP with 9 defenses or Anderson with 11 defenses. Its just not comparable. This is not even to mention Khabib has a hugely padded record.

He is requesting the fight to be at 155, a weight that GSP hasn't made in his younger days, not to mention he fought at MW now.
Funny?

He probably knows his only chance is to fight the weakest version of GSP and hope the weight cut drains him enough to effect his performance, like what we saw with T.J./Cejudo. I don't even think he can beat 155 tired GSP.

I wish there were more fighters like Donald Cerrone who fights every other UFC card. You lose interest after not seeing a fighter fight for a while.
Thats the nature of champions in this sport
Every thread that critiques khabib his loyalists get triggerd. He is turning into everything he was supposed to stand against, its hilarious.
He gets +1000 bonus points from lefties because of his religion.

{<jordan}

to be fair he can't fight until NSAC rules on the brawl

Not really my point. Khabib in the last 4 and a half years has only managed 6 fights. In April it will be 5 years and only 6 fights.

khabib fans be like
giphy.gif

I misunderstood

thought you were talking post-title

He just doesn't fight that much, he isn't a high volume fighter, or at least he hasn't been for the last 4 or 5 years. At 1 fight a year the fans aren't going to get many more fights out of him. Its a shame too because he's only 30.

Khabib needs to stay at LW and defend his belt. GSP won't make lightweight and the mayweather fight is a complete joke just as it was with Conor. I'm so fed up with entire divisions being put on hold for bullshit "super fights" while perfectly sound contenders wait for some prick champion to return from vacations/fights that mean nothing. Ferguson, Poirer, Lee are all decent fights that actually make some sense.

Khabib needs to stay at LW and defend his belt. GSP won't make lightweight and the mayweather fight is a complete joke just as it was with Conor. I'm so fed up with entire divisions being put on hold for bullshit "super fights" while perfectly sound contenders wait for some prick champion to return from vacations/fights that mean nothing. Ferguson, Poirer, Lee are all decent fights that actually make some sense.

Correct on all counts.

What separates the greats from everyone else is long term championship reigns. GSP defended 9 times, Anderson defended 10 times, Bones defended 8 times, and MM defended 11 times. Even Matt Hughes had two reigns, totaling 7 defenses, a 5 defense reign and a 2 defense reign. You don't get on that level with 1 or 2 defenses.

Yup,the Lw division which is the most exciting stacked in the UFC is being held up especially by Conor ,now Khabib I love Tony but him also all these three waiting to see who will cave in to see who will fight someone Tony should be like Cowboy fight alot be active get that money while you can , Khabib the chicken and Conor will never fight him

Back