I hope that cro cop marks this baruto guy

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Thanat0s24, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Thanat0s24

Thanat0s24 Purple Belt

That would be pretty epic, cro cop would have taken out two decent fighters, and maybe retire on a winning note!

Andrey Kamensky likes this.
  2. Fullmount Triangle

Fullmount Triangle Don't Let Them Force Feed You.

Anyone But Baruto.

KOskater likes this.
  3. ThunderL1ps

ThunderL1ps Red Belt

Cro Cop is doing fuck all to Baruto.

KOskater and Sohei like this.
  4. Mixfight

Mixfight Black Belt

There is no stopping BARUTO.

Kwic, KOskater, synyster and 8 others like this.
  5. The Penetrator

The Penetrator Green Belt

2-3 low kicks from Mirko to those knees that have to carry all that weight, poor man Baruto aint gonna be walking for weeks, and he can forget about those runs on the sandy beaches...

BennySomo and frandie2b like this.
  6. Vovchanchyn Fan

Vovchanchyn Fan Green Belt

As long as CC circles backwards instead of going backwards in a line (ala TK, Fujita, etc) then he should be able to put a hurting on Baruto.
    They will be aggressive about standups since it's the finals and Baruto isn't going to be submitting CC.

7. MilesAbove

MilesAbove Gold Belt

A lot of the cornermen and pros here are picking Baruto to beat CC. The big reason is B is much quicker than people seem to realize. And when you're that big and get off the line quick, it is not easy to circle away in a square.

However, I think the refs will be very quick to break up clinches and ground stalls. So I think Baruto is stopped pretty early.

MMALOPEZ and Sohei like this.
  8. frandie2b

frandie2b ------(SALD BELT)------

Yup, he will destroy him with low kick, then gnp finish.

9. ThunderL1ps

ThunderL1ps Red Belt

If grappling with Lawal tired out CC, I can only imagine what it will be like with Baruto. Being gassed out, he won't be able to land strikes with a lot behind them.

If I were to guess how Cro Cop would win it would be to land some 1-2 combination right at the start of the fight or the start of the 2nd round. Other than that, I don't see what he can do; he's only gonna wind up on his back.

Z28MARO likes this.
  10. melvinj0

melvinj0 Gold Belt

Will depend on how well Baruto can eat Cro Cop's strikes. I think there is no doubt that CC lands on Baruto multiple times, if Baruto can charge through the strikes and get the TD's he'll probably win, but there is also a good chance he succumbs to Cro Cop's power eventually.

Sohei likes this.
  11. crofighter

crofighter Green Belt

And who says that grappling with Lawal tired out CC?.....Joe Warren?.....CC is well prepared and his conditioing is good for years now...CC constantly says that conditioning is most important and i am sure his cardio is great...

glennrod likes this.
  12. Magnum1978

Magnum1978 Silver Belt

If Cro Cop murks Baruto and Fedor beats Mitrione, match them up in Bellator - it would be a great finale to their careers

mjfan23, Bokelj, Flokk and 3 others like this.
  13. ThunderL1ps

ThunderL1ps Red Belt

It doesn't matter if you don't like Joe Warren, Cro Cop's mouth was open like he was getting winded. No question he was breathing heavy. Grappling with Baruto, a much bigger man is going to tire out Filipovic, between fighting to keep from going down to the mat and having Baruto on top of him. Baruto will be on Mirko like white on rice.

I know you like him and all, but he did not look good and that ending didn't convince me "Cro Cop is back."

Z28MARO likes this.
  14. Sohei

Sohei A Smocking gun

Mirko will smash his face for sure but B. Kaito has heart and a chin. I feel like he will win via split decision or they will go into overtime round, because CC will land some good shots but Baruto will also get him to the ground.

15. crofighter

crofighter Green Belt

How did he not look good?...that was his best performance in years probably considering who his opponent was......he threw 8 kicks in the fight....thats probably more than he threw in half of his UFC fights combined.....and those were powerful and fast kicks....he hasn't throw them like that in a very long time.....he was mixing it up with knees and nice hand combos.....he even attempted a trip on Mo....his TDD was great except that one low kick that Mo catched at the beginning...and at the end he knocked Mo out......you can't say that wasn't a good performance by 42 yrs old Cro Cop...it was great performance.......plus i don't think he was tired.....CC often has open mouth......and he was pushing forward......when youre gassed you don't push forward.......

16. Just like he couldn't beat mo, right? Lol

That fat sumo sucks. He won't last 1 Rd with cro cop.

And amir isn't even making it to the finals. He's horrible too

joeyjoejoe likes this.
  17. Joe Warren, ladies and gentlemen.

You did a horrible job commentating the other night

18. I rewatched the fight. Mo literally landed 2 strikes on the ground and 3 on his feet on the first Rd. While cc landed 3 hard body kicks and a few uppercuts. Cc won the first Rd.

Idiots who can't judge for themselves let Joe Warren give them an opinion. Cc literally deflected every shot on the ground. Mo only landed 2 itty-bitty body shots. Cc even punched mo in the face from his back.

This ain't ufc, it ain't bellaboring. Lay and pray doesn't win you shit in Japan

joeyjoejoe likes this.
  19. kimocomplex

kimocomplex Red Belt

CC has a legitimate chance to actually land the LHK in this fight

i think he should throw the body kick with full power to an opponent who probably cant move out of the way as his main game plan

cant wait to see what happens

20. Jaklic

Jaklic Orange Belt

Leg chop and then.. is it alowed in Rizin to soccer kick? If it is, thats whats happening right after Barutos logs collapse