I hope Rousey says this after she submits Nunes in 30 sec

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Blah blah blah the queen is back motherfuckers! and fuck you Joe Rogan! then leaves the cage

Joe Rogan better known as the professional turncoat doesn't deserve another interview with the greatest female fighter of all time

Typical boxing fan spewing nonsense out of his mouth

30 seconds? No, zero chance of that happening.

1288114074_girl-discus-throw-fail.gif

She should say

"Fuck you...fuck you...your cool"..then look a Joe and say " and fuck you...I'm out!"

Blah blah blah the queen is back motherfuckers! and fuck you Joe Rogan! then leaves the cage

Joe Rogan better known as the professional turncoat doesn't deserve another interview with the greatest female fighter of all time

What did Joe say that Ronda was so mad about?

I hope she ends up going purple

"Remember when I was a 10, Joe?? When I was gorgeous?? You cried for me, you fucking traitor!!!!!!!!"

Rousey to submit someone with higher degree BJJ credentials than she does in 30 seconds.....k

You realize that it is insane of her to have an issue with Rogan, right?

You realize that it is insane of her to have an issue with Rogan, right?

Who needs sanity when you armbar bitches in seconds and have near tit slips every fight. She's mad as hell and in some kind of fucked up emotional state. She's gonna dickbar Rogan at the post fight interview and drop the mic.

Who needs sanity when you armbar bitches in seconds and have near tit slips every fight. She's mad as hell and in some kind of fucked up emotional state. She's gonna dickbar Rogan at the post fight interview and drop the mic.
Good point! Can't argue with that.

Blah blah blah cheesy as fuck statement? Would be typical of Ronda for sure.

Back