I hope Rory McDonald is ok

That's what happens when you go to Bellator where the competitin is a little harder.

1/10 thread, but I share the same sentiment.

I believe he should retire.

Both will be cleared for contact sparring in 2 weeks. Was too much feeling out and waiting on the other.

Prettty sure hes going to pray that lima donates his winnings to rorys local church

Lima just came in with a perfect gameplan. Rory was way too predictable with takedowns as well, a trilogy fight would be nice since it wasnt a domination but if hes not in 100% then might as well retire

I hope he becomes a Jehovah Witness and travels the USA so we don't have to watch his shitty performances.

That's what you get for becoming religious and using religious walk out music.

Jones, Hughes, Vitor said a lot of religious mumbo jumbo, but those guys were mean and nasty.

That's what you get for becoming religious and using religious walk out music.

Jones, Hughes, Vitor said a lot of religious mumbo jumbo, but those guys were mean and nasty.
<PlusJuan>

You're acting like he got the shit beat out him. I was hoping that would happen, but it was a pretty underwhelming fight.

Hope Rory's motivation is ok.

Oh, it's already dead.

RIP motivation

rorys wife is 10/10... rory hasn't been the same in his past fights but I thought for the million dollar prize he would make it happen. definitely wasn't 50-45 thou

It was a good technical fight against Lima who is an animal.

Rory will be okay and not he shouldn’t retire.

That's what happens when you go to Bellator where the competitin is a little harder.

This is what happens when Lawler took your soul 5 years ago and you can't even beat a 41-year old Fitch. Masvidal would've finished the Rory who fought tonight.

This is what happens when Lawler took your soul 5 years ago and you can't even beat a 41-year old Fitch. Masvidal would've finished the Rory who fought tonight.

Masvidal lost to Ben Henderson, and Bendo got his ass kicked in his first fight in Bellator.

:)

Did you see Dan "the hamburglar" Cormier on the prelims. Bellator pulling out all the stops to get Daniel Cormier and sticking him on the undercard

Masvidal lost to Ben Henderson, and Bendo got his ass kicked in his first fight in Bellator.

:)
So we're playing MMA Math? Askren beat Lima easily and he just got finished twice in a row in the UFC (and came super close to getting finished in his first fight).

So we're playing MMA Math? Askren beat Lima easily and he just got finished twice in a row in the UFC (and came super close to getting finished in his first fight).

Yeah, almost like orgs don't matter, but the fighters do.

You slowly starting to get it?

Back