I hope Diaz ties McGregor up and dirty boxes him

you seem to think Nate has some massive advantage in the clinch..... when they were fresh Conor was comfortable in the clinch with Nate

The clinch favors the bigger man in general. I think Conor would be wise to avoid it if possible.

Bro, does Conor even clinch? Nate doesn't seem like a particularly strong LW and he manhandled Conor in the clinch.

(I suggest you listen to this with headphones on, this way you can hear Conor's "ugh" when the knee lands.)

again, thats after Conor was hurt..... as I originally stated when they were fresh Conor was more than comfortable in the clinch with Nate

Nate was cut but it was far closer than some suggest. Conor definitely won the round, but look at what it cost him. He threw everything he had at a rusty Nate, and it wasn't enough. It isn't hard to win a first round if you throw everything you have into it, and most fighters are smart enough to avoid doing that. The problem is, most Conor fans are really new to the sport and don't understand that.

Nate had no sparring leading into the fight, the first round was it, and by the second he was warmed up he had Conor figured out, and finished him.

Nate didn't lose that first round by very much.
he clearly lost the round, just stop.... its pointless continuing this discussion if you think "Nate didnt lose that first round by very much".

he clearly lost the round, just stop.... its pointless continuing this discussion if you think "Nate didnt lose that first round by very much".

He didn't. He definitely lost it, but wasn't steamrolled, and as I said if you throw everything you have at a guy it isn't hard to win the first.

Conor landed five more strikes in the first, and Nate was never hurt. Yes, Nate lost it, but it was a close round.

I bet Nate hopes to win via strikes, knock him out this time (conor gave up his back basically because he didn't want to lose via tko)

But if Nate is in it 2 win it, his best bet is to take Conor to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Diaz to win via strikes, and not in a way that it's in any way arguable that the ref stopped the fight early.

would love to see something like this

31.gif

I hope Nate just takes him to the ground and subs him ASAP, as well.
I'm predicting Diaz to stop Conor with strikes where Conor is supposedly an expert at, from range. I think this fight will look like Diaz's last fight with Gray Maynard, only it will go a little longer. Just long enough for Conor to gas and quit.

Not going to happen i see Conor believe or not stopping him. I seeing improvements already that i am confident he wins. Nate is durable, but you guys ignore he was bossed around for 8 minutes and busted up and caught a tired Conor on the chin. Noway i see that happening Conor looks ready to rumble be a good fight but Nate will not win. I leave sherdog if he loses i am that confident.

that was near the end of the fight after Conor was hurt, and I said "when they were fresh".... but you keep reaching

It's kinda odd to say he wasn't fresh in less than two rounds of fighting. You're not doing McGregor any favors there. If he was gassed that's his fault but let's be real here. More than anything else he was hurt from that one-two he ate to the dome. And THAT was Nate's fault.

THAT is to Nate's credit.

giphy.gif

Don't care as long as Nate wrecks dat shit

Back