I hope Conor remains silent...

Floyd/Conor is a mutualistic relationship. They're both benefitting from the shit talking that offends fans more than each other.
What's floyd get? Obviously the exposure goes both ways but mayweather is more established name with a much more established bank account

Regardless of the 2 fights with Nate at 170lb...I think Conor will say Nate needs to win a fight before he gets a 3rd with Conor at 155lb..
He might say that but I don't think it'd be very wise of him when you look at who's lined up to fight him. He'd rather rematch Nate all day than fight Khabib. Conor doesn't even want that name mentioned at the moment.

Conor looks like a desperate fool. Just ducking contenders in the UFC. Trying to remain relevant by riding the coat tails of the most successful boxer around.

It's pretty fuckin lame.
Lol

Lmao classic Colin fans, realising he's beat and want him to stay silent.

Known fact mayweather besmirches him in every aspect
49-0
Never tapped
More money
greater legacy.

Colin fans don't know what to do with floyd. It kills them inside.

LOL you act like you care about Conors well being but even if he loses to Floyd they stand to sell 6 million PPV's. He needs to get his ass in that boxing ring even if he loses before the opportunity passes is what he needs to do.

Nate will just say he already beat him twice so its trilogy or he doesn't need to fight anymore. Pretty sure Nate doesn't care to fight anymore unless its Conor so its a win/win for Nate and the decision is Conor's

nate knows he lost that fight...So does everyone else that watched it..3 knockdowns, busted up face, busted up leg....nate lost.

Conor wants to fight for real, and Floyd wants to fight...as he says it "like a beeeitch".

I honestly don't think the fight will ever happen, because it would require Conor to accept a boxing match, and the only way that is happening is if Floyd pony's up to Showtime offices begging them for that big cut. Perhaps over the next few years Floyd might decide Conor is worth it, but more or less now I think he doesn't.

Conor...silent.....

ray-liotta-laughing-in-goodfellas-laugh-828190630.jpg

nate knows he lost that fight...So does everyone else that watched it..3 knockdowns, busted up face, busted up leg....nate lost.
I disagree. Watch inside mma with Big John for some better insight on what you were watching. It wasn't a robbery but i still had Nate edging it out. Later rounds should count fo more than the early rounds but they dont so i can see why it was called for Conor.

He might say that but I don't think it'd be very wise of him when you look at who's lined up to fight him. He'd rather rematch Nate all day than fight Khabib. Conor doesn't even want that name mentioned at the moment.

Why? He's probably more confident of beating Khabib than he is Nate a second time.

What's floyd get? Obviously the exposure goes both ways but mayweather is more established name with a much more established bank account

He would have 0 incentive to post this stuff if there was no benefit in it for him. Nobody would be talking about Floyd right now if it weren't for Conor. Talking shit about Conor offends the MMA fans. Conor talking shit about Floyd rustles the boxing community. They both benefit from the attention. If Floyd was quiet, nobody would be talking about him, whereas Conor is the most talked about combat athlete currently.

He would have 0 incentive to post this stuff if there was no benefit in it for him. Nobody would be talking about Floyd right now if it weren't for Conor. Talking shit about Conor offends the MMA fans. Conor talking shit about Floyd rustles the boxing community. They both benefit from the attention. If Floyd was quiet, nobody would be talking about him, whereas Conor is the most talked about combat athlete currently.
It's draws attention to both but floyd is a retired boxing goat with boat loads of money and lucrative businesses doesn't really seem to even be worth his time I think it's almost more likely he's legitimately annoyed by getting called out by mma fighters who in the boxing scene are definetly looked down upon and is attempting to embarrass mcgregor

Why? He's probably more confident of beating Khabib than he is Nate a second time.
That's a possibility. I don't see how he could fight Nate next now that he has the title but I'm not sure that means anything. I mean he didn't do anything in the LW division before getting that shot. It was all set up for him to win two belts but then to have Diaz leap frog everyone too? I'm not McGregor but I'm sure he gained a tiny bit of confidence taking Diaz to the distance his second try around.

What we know now is he isn't opening up one eye and saying they're all the same anymore then going back to sleep, not after getting choked and spending 300k on a camp.

People can say what they want about Khabib, but the guy is 24-0 and the number one contender who wants to take you down and pummel you.

It's draws attention to both but floyd is a retired boxing goat with boat loads of money and lucrative businesses doesn't really seem to even be worth his time I think it's almost more likely he's legitimately annoyed by getting called out by mma fighters who in the boxing scene are definetly looked down upon and is attempting to embarrass mcgregor

Floyd is a promoter. He knows what he's doing. This is all intentional promotion.

Fool? Maybe. But hardly desperate. The guy clowned the FW GOAT and the LW champ and developed a lucrative rivalry with a popular LW, all within eleven months. He's the most relevant man in MMA. Neither his fans nor his haters seem to be able to stop discussing him.

I'm not trying to persuade you to like him. There's plenty of good reasons to dislike him. But calling him desperate seems, well...desperate.

GIF-what-George-C.-Scott-Dr.-Strangelove-GIF.gif

Although I agree with this ^^^^ portion I'm pumping the brakes on this ^^^^ portion. I took desperate as to prove he can finally defend a belt and man a division. Desperate not to repeat Cage Warrior history attain 2belts and walks over to the UFC, attain 2belts losses one and now has to finally defend one or lose that too; after he returns from maternity leave.

I think he's desperate to shut up the hater talk from thug types like me that say he can only chase titles and not defend them; no risk in chasing everything to lose defending.

Floyd is a promoter. He knows what he's doing. This is all intentional promotion.
So you think he's just promoting his brand? I can't see the UFC letting mcgregor fight floyd in boxing an risk thier biggest draw being embarrassed. Floyd would also never live down the ridicule of breaking rockys record with a win over an mma fighter

GIF-what-George-C.-Scott-Dr.-Strangelove-GIF.gif

Although I agree with this ^^^^ portion I'm pumping the brakes on this ^^^^ portion. I took desperate as to prove he can finally defend a belt and man a division. Desperate not to repeat Cage Warrior history attain 2belts and walks over to the UFC, attain 2belts in the losses one and now has to finally defend one or lose that too; after he returns from maternity leave.

I think he's desperate to shut up the hater talk from thug types like me that say he can only chase titles and not defend them; no risk in chasing everything to lose defending.
Great gif, and I like that you met me half way. Your theory is certainly plausible. The thing about McGregor's schtick is that he is constantly painting himself into corners with his non-stop trash talk and self-aggrandizing.

That said, I think he's consciously modeled himself in some major ways after Mayweather in terms of how he markets himself, and like Floyd, he knows the value of having haters.

Great gif, and I like that you met me half way. Your theory is certainly plausible. The thing about McGregor's schtick is that he is constantly painting himself into corners with his non-stop trash talk and self-aggrandizing.

That said, I think he's consciously modeled himself in some major ways after Mayweather in terms of how he markets himself, and like Floyd, he knows the value of having haters.

Now on this we can fully agree! No doubt he's taken elements of some of the greatest self promoters in sports/entertainment wrapped that up in tatts and a cocky Irish accent and a 3,000$ suit you good to GO!

Back