I hope Conor remains silent...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hopefully he just laughs off the Mayweather/Nate social media rant...

He should stay focused on his training and wife/friends for the next 6 months...Why even bother feeding into their bs anyways. Conor called Mayweather out, nothing happened, so it is what it is...In the meantime, Conor is either training his boxing or his ground game, or both...

Conor isnt gonna lose sight or focus due to these 2 bringing up a past fight that wasnt even his class and last minute opponent to save a card...I bet Mayweather would not have moved up a weight class to fight a top 10 opponent, and replacement, to save a card...

If he dont reply to them, their song will get old quick...

If someone asks McG about Floyd he simply has to say one thing

"He's a bitch"

It's mission accomplished for conor he wanted to create some media buzz while he sits out. He did.

Conor isn't mad. He wants to fight Nate next and all this shit is just promotion for that fight.

Why remain silent? Talk yourself into a 50 million payday and just take a dive. Go back to MMA or just retire FFS. Conor has nothing else to prove. He KTFO Hosay in 13 seconds, wont the 145 belt, then KO'd Eddie and won the 155 belt. All in less then a year.

Floyd/Conor is a mutualistic relationship. They're both benefitting from the shit talking that offends fans more than each other.

Regardless of the 2 fights with Nate at 170lb...I think Conor will say Nate needs to win a fight before he gets a 3rd with Conor at 155lb..

Conor is usually pretty quite when he doesn't have a fight booked,he just posts one or 2 things on IG and trigger the world.

Conor will LOVE that this has happened.

It shows that Floyd clearly wants the fight.

But I guess we should already know that considering he called Conor out first.

Conor looks like a desperate fool. Just ducking contenders in the UFC. Trying to remain relevant by riding the coat tails of the most successful boxer around.

It's pretty fuckin lame.

Regardless of the 2 fights with Nate at 170lb...I think Conor will say Nate needs to win a fight before he gets a 3rd with Conor at 155lb..
Nate will just say he already beat him twice so its trilogy or he doesn't need to fight anymore. Pretty sure Nate doesn't care to fight anymore unless its Conor so its a win/win for Nate and the decision is Conor's

Conor looks like a desperate fool. Just ducking contenders in the UFC. Trying to remain relevant by riding the coat tails of the most successful boxer around.

It's pretty fuckin lame.
Meh, he worked the right angles and had some great performances so it was enough to bring in the numbers and give him the leverage to walk his own path. I dont hate on that.

Tell this McGrayson or Mcivor or what ever her name is .... What is her name man ? That she is getting boring . Anyone can run a mouth off . But at a buck and a half who cares ? Not like she is top of the food chain ..... McIdiot vs Lesnar would be a slaughter and that's real . In the open weight category he wouldn't even make it out the first round of match ups .

It's pretty fuckin lame.
Trying to remain relevant?o_O

It's pretty fuckin lame.

raw

<36>

I hope Conor remains silent in general. Everything he says is annoying

It's pretty fuckin lame.
Fool? Maybe. But hardly desperate. The guy clowned the FW GOAT and the LW champ and developed a lucrative rivalry with a popular LW, all within eleven months. He's the most relevant man in MMA. Neither his fans nor his haters seem to be able to stop discussing him.

I'm not trying to persuade you to like him. There's plenty of good reasons to dislike him. But calling him desperate seems, well...desperate.

Back