I hope Cejudo gets a shot at Volk

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is based on the assumption that he gets past Aldo. But could you imagine Henry Fucking Cejduo has a three weight world champion? I don’t care about resume or semantics but that would be the greatest accomplishment in MMA (or maybe Just UFC Lol) history. I understand that he may not be a needle mover or a draw but frankly I don’t care about that, I think it’s time that the MMA community leaves that stuff to the head brass at WME and we just focus on wins and losses because Triple Cringe is the most underrated combat sports athlete of this generation and possibly all time .

fuck that champ champ shit we may have a Champ,Champ,Champ..

BTW Henry Cejudo has single handily erased the legacy of Mighty Mouse by being bold and taking risks that he never did, i agree that being champ without defending isn’t a good thing but being a champ in three different divisions? That’s sick

As long as he vacates at BW, and works his way through the FW rankings. I really don’t care what else the guy does.

As long as he vacates, and works his way through the rankings. I really don’t care what else the guy does.

Who’s to say he doesn’t defend through multiple weight classes

This is based on the assumption that he gets past Aldo. But could you imagine Henry Fucking Cejduo has a three weight world champion? I don’t care about resume or semantics but that would be the greatest accomplishment in MMA (or maybe Just UFC Lol) history. I understand that he may not be a needle mover or a draw but frankly I don’t care about that, I think it’s time that the MMA community leaves that stuff to the head brass at WME and we just focus on wins and losses because Triple Cringe is the most underrated combat sports athlete of this generation and possibly all time .

The question is TS, did you offer your GF to him.........

I’m in. Only so I can see Volkanovski towering over Cejudo. Then smashing him.

Henry will make Volko look like UberTS.

Fully agree with you about giving him a shot, would be Volk's easiest defence and I'd get to laugh as Henry got dismantled.

I guess the judges could always give him another gift

BTW Henry Cejudo has single handily erased the legacy of Mighty Mouse by being bold and taking risks that he never did, i agree that being champ without defending isn’t a good thing but being a champ in three different divisions? That’s sick
It really is amazing this was all accomplished despite the reality that Henry Cejudo never actually defeated Demetrious Johnson. Amazingly the result of Cejudo's "boldness" was the exact embarrassment and folly that DJ gave as his reasoning for not giving TJ Dillashaw an immediate shot at the 125 lb championship. But thanks to Mighty Mouse's exile, we got this :
VacantRepulsiveHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

to go along with this :
giphy.gif

so it's a net positive.

He didn't erase Mighty Mouse's legacy. MM stopped him easily in the first fight and arguably won four rounds in the rematch. Mighty Mouse is still the best 25er in the world and would beat Lil' Henry in a rubber match.

I really wanted him to defend against Joe B but I would still be happy to see him beat Aldo and then Volk

Back