I hope BJ Penn starts training again with Marv Marinovich

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
Guys i'm so confused. I love BJ Penn. I started watching UFC because of BJ. He's a fuckin legend.
I hope BJ comes back with a performance like his against Sherk or Sanchez and destroys Lamas. But that won't happen.
As long as BJ isn't trained by Marinovich again, or someone like Nick Curson, he'll get worked. Would be insane to think otherwise.

Nah let him chill with greg Jackson for a while

I think BJ has some good fights on him left, sadly I think Lamas' not one of them
Hope I'm wrong tho

As long as he abandons the ballet coach I'd take anyone

If Jack/wink can't help him, nobody can....

Just one more time!
tumblr_n0tvw8uRul1sdqajoo2_400.gif

Bj Bless

And why is Lamas getting these main event spots?

BJ hasn't won a fight in 6 years. And his only other fight at this weight was 2 years ago when he looked the worst he's ever looked.

He has absolutely no business fighting a top 10 featherweight. This is ridiculous match making.

Yeah. BJ turned into a bro scientist after the Marinovich split and decided to, in his own BJ Penn way, incorporate Marv's ideas into his MMA workout. He was like "there is no ball in MMA so what's the point of playing around with it, Marvs great but imma put his ideas into practice the way it suits me and incorporate that shit on the punching bag".

jackson's is a good camp, so let's hope for the best

he will NEVER go anywhere near Marv again. Marv held him accountable and made him work hard which is something baby BJ isnt capable of, he cant handle actually training. He has 0 effort or work ethic, which is shitty.

If Jack/wink can't help him, nobody can....

I have to agree. I'm not a fan of that camp, because I don't really like their approach to fights, but I think it's the best place for BJ, and I don't see them telling him what he wants to hear, and that's what he needs.

I really dont get that whole BJ Penn worshipping. He has like 15-20 record and looked absolutely horrible and anywhere in fight shape in last like 6 years.

Back