I helped a friend by mixing chiro with bjj today

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
She had her knee in pain and feeling stuck and stiff. I applied a kneebar very slowly til it cracked 2 or 3 times. And it worked, the pain and stiffness were gone.

Cool story (bro) of my saturday.

That actually is a pretty cool story bro. I'd have never thought of trying that haha.

Just more proof that kneebar is never the wrong answer.

I read the title thinking "chiro" was some sort of Mexican delicacy and some fart story at jiu jitsu training was incoming.

You disappoint me TS.

I was a massage therapist for years and also practice Traditional Chinese Medicine and have some background in therapeutic body work.

I've actually reset a few dislocations on the mat (didn't cause any but have walked over or been called over) and several of them were knee dislocations.

The technique I use to put traction on the knee in a person laying down is not unlike the entry for an ankle lock from top position in open guard, isolating the limb first before applying pressure (in this case traction not torque).

I read the title thinking "chiro" was some sort of Mexican delicacy and some fart story at jiu jitsu training was incoming.

You disappoint me TS.

This was my thought exactly. I though it was like bringing "coleslaw" to the gym BBQ.

I am disappoint too!

Back