I heard someone calling out my name.

Hallucinations are signs of mental illness, my friend has a mild form of schizophrenia and she sees shit sometimes. Like McConahey in True Detective shit. Must be a trip.

It's a very common hallucination, no need to worry unless it stars increasing I frequency.

It's a very common hallucination, no need to worry unless it stars increasing I frequency.

What do you mean its common.

I think I was mixing sounds. I was playing guitar while watching something earlier and the mixture of the sounds sounded like someone saying something.

Do you have a full name that gets shortened when people address you? If so, what did you think you heard, the full name or the shortened version? For example: You're Thomas but everyone calls you Tom. You clearly heard Thomas. That sort of thing.

I grew up in a creepy house hand built by the previous owner before 1940. The guy died in a hospital, his wife died in the upstairs bathroom of a heart attack. Both my sister and I would hear our names whispered. Always our full names and always if one of us were alone upstairs or totally alone in the house.

Do you have a full name that gets shortened when people address you? If so, what did you think you heard, the full name or the shortened version? For example: You're Thomas but everyone calls you Tom. You clearly heard Thomas. That sort of thing.

I grew up in a creepy house hand built by the previous owner before 1940. The guy died in a hospital, his wife died in the upstairs bathroom of a heart attack. Both my sister and I would hear our names whispered. Always our full names and always if one of us were alone upstairs or totally alone in the house.

My first name can't be shortened no, but it can sound like plenty of other things. How clear were the voices.

You have great imagination and you are smart person not having boring life you always find something interesting to do

Is normal. I've heard my name called before in an empty room. Just auditory hallucinations or ghosts or somethin.

They were probably looking for another Herbert.

I keep hearing "Redrum" for some reason. Should i be concerned?

Exploding Head Syndrome. It isn't talked about much but that is what it is called. Usually happens when your sleep pattern is a mess or you're stressed out. It happened a lot to me when I was trying to get into sleep paralysis.

I’ve had a number of very strange occurrences recently. Not even breaching into the Mandela Effect/dimension sliding that’s been happening... other creepy shit that is more on the nose. I’m willing to attribute it to poor health and lack of sleep, but it’s still a bit unnerving. I’ve had that overwhelming feeling that I’m being watched intently. I tend to listen to my instincts if I’m out in the woods, and exercise caution where I might be vulnerable. But at the house, you are more likely to ignore it or brush it off. Twice I’ve been at the house alone trying to shake the feeling, telling myself I’m silly... only to finally give in, look up and sure enough... a woman is peeking around the frame from the kitchen into the living room, wild hair and wild eyes. And then she’s gone, exiting as if she was fleeing but there wasn’t anyone in my home at all st the time. And no doors are opening or shutting in this time period. It’s really creepy. To add to theatrics, I’ve been on the home computer facing away from the bedroom door where me and my wife sleep. I have to turn in the chair to see the door but it’s close enough to where it would be hard to sneak up on me from that direction. So I was spooked when I heard and felt a whisper in my ear while sitting there. I immediately felt silly and turned to face my wife... but there was no one there. I got up to check, my wife was fast asleep. Then late last night I heard the chatter of a small child back in the room of my youngest. It sounded like it was coming from a child a bit older than my youngest, but she is doing new things everyday and is full of surprises, so I wrote it off as her just carrying on. Then her bed started squeaking, which meant she was up and not going back to sleep. So I went in there to get her... fast asleep. Like out out, dead to the world. I’ve had more than just these happenings, shit like this had been going on since we moved into our new home. But it seems to be getting more frequent. Did I forget to mention my nearest neighbors are a few hundred corpses? We live right next to a cemetery. Close enough that I let the wilds and brush grow up along the fence (that runs along that part of the property line) to obscure the view of the graveyard. Without the brush it’s visible from the back porch.

Tom%2BHanks%2Bat%2BBurning%2BMan.jpg

Back