I heard someone calling out my name.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
But I looked, and nobody was there. Should I be concerned? This happens to me every once and a while. I usually chalk it up to just fitting random noises into Some thing logical in my brain.

If your name is like Sam, then no big deal.

If your name is like Jingleheimersmith, then your schizophrenic and you're slowly descending into delusion and a padded room.

It’s either contact with the spirit world, or some form of hallucination....

Never let anyone call you out your name. Mad disrespectful.

I'll call out your name for 5 bucks

Last edited:
That can happen sometimes during sex, it sucks when they yell out someone else's name.

Never let anyone call you out your name. Mad disrespectful.
real talk.
@ts take a bar of soap from your wife personal collection (i prefer chamomile) and put in a pair of your finest dress socks maybe something slick like a nice coffee brown (mensdressocks.com has a fantastic selection). catch that :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: slipping and whoop the shit out of him

How clearly do you hear it? Is it like right in your ear or at a distance

Sometimes I hear noises when I'm about to fall asleep, it sounds like there's someone knocking on the door, really loud. And I hear it right in my ear, almost like there's someone knocking on the door inside my ear. Really weird stuff.

Sometimes I hear noises when I'm about to fall asleep, it sounds like there's someone knocking on the door, really loud. And I hear it right in my ear, almost like there's someone knocking on the door inside my ear. Really weird stuff.

phantom-attack-bedroom.jpg

Probably satan bro

touch ur brain with the jab and fill ur ears with uppercuts u will be fine

Back