I haven't seen a fighter that trains as hard as Sean Sherk.

This video made me nostalgic for Rachelle Leah. What's her involvement with MMA nowadays?

Rutten just like Sherk has now a totally shot body.
Most oldschool MMA fighters simply trained dumb and both Sherk and Rutten ha. d their careers cut short by injuries

Rutten didn't gett a shot body from his warmups in his post, he didn't talk about his workout. I think his warmups are excessive and would've interfered with his power training which he said he did right after his runs.

GSP. His vacations after fights was trying new forms of training.

He is semi-retired and seems to train harder than most other mmartists, even now.

I think a lot of fighters train that hard we just don't see it.

Sean Sherk's training regimen was crazy to say the least I can't think of anyone who trained harder then he did, Ronda Rousey trains pretty hard. What other fighters can you guys think of that train to the extreme?
[YT]XkiIOQYIKQo[/YT]

The real question is how good wood he be if he had jones reach?

My take away from this is that I miss Rachel Leah.

If you watched 20 minutes of that and at the end all you can say is "I miss Rachelle Leah" then you seriously are a complete dumbass.

Go and pay some hooker so you get laid for the first time in a lot of time.

Normal people watch that video and are amazed by the intensity of that training, normal people watch that video and are amazed by how much the human body may be able to endure.
Normal people get motivated to go and train like a beast.
Normal people get humbled by watching that video.

You watched the video and all you can say is that you miss some Tv host only because she is beautiful.

You are still a little kid, go and play with toys.

Back