I haven't really been hyped for a fight since Lesnar and Fyodor were fighting.

400lbKneeOnFace

Orange Belt
Reaction score
There are still some cool HW fights, it's still been exciting to see Mir and Barnett fight but nothing has really been the same since.

Wonder if things will ever be that exciting again or how long it will take for another big name HW like that to come up where you are really hyped for their fights.

Those two never fought and were never close to fighting

Pipe dream from DFW
Fedor was never coming to ufc

Wipe the splooge from your screen and the drool from your lips and enjoy the cornucopia of wonders that mma has to offer.

I get hyped for Bellator, WSOF and even the cards shown on AXS so getting hyped for any UFC event isn't an issue, perhaps mma isn't your thing. I'm somewhat morose at the moment because there are no fights on this evening. Oh well, Bellator tomorrow so can't complain

Cain vs. Werdum is a pretty damn good fight, very interesting standing and on the ground.

Weidman vs Machida is the most exciting one for me this year.

Sounds like you're a real fan of the sport if your excitement is contingent on brock lesnar fighting.

get real.

Weidman vs Machida is the most exciting one for me this year.

I only really care about the heavyweights.

Yeah Werdum vs Cain is interesting. Nelson vs Hunt should be fun too. There are some good fights going on but nothing has really had that electric anticipation of a Brock or Fyodor fight.

Sometimes it's about getting excited about specific match ups not if the people fighting have hype or not

I get hyped for Bellator, WSOF and even the cards shown on AXS so getting hyped for any UFC event isn't an issue, perhaps mma isn't your thing. I'm somewhat morose at the moment because there are no fights on this evening. Oh well, Bellator tomorrow so can't complain

Oh shit! Titan FC is on CBSSN! Jason Brilz vs Raphael Davis and Dave Herman vs Kalib Starnes are headlining, fuck yeah, now I'm hyped! Coincidentally Brock Jardine is fighting next

I looked forward to Lesnar fights just because of the unknown (and all his fights were pretty darn exciting)

But all these upcoming matchups are pretty cool, really looking forward to Weidman Machida

Silva fights used to really get me going, actually made me a little nervous the day of-- not sure if that will happen again

There are tons of good match ups, if you're only getting hyped for Brock then maybe you're not a fan.

Then you're a fan of Lesnar or Fedor, not mma. You like the personalities, not the fights. Pretty simple.

Maybe professional wrestling would be more your thing.

rssrk0.jpg

There are still some cool HW fights, it's still been exciting to see Mir and Barnett fight but nothing has really been the same since.

Wonder if things will ever be that exciting again or how long it will take for another big name HW like that to come up where you are really hyped for their fights.

So the 2 most talented & exciting HW's at the moment, who had a FKN TRILOGY, do nothing for u? GTFO!
junior-dos-santos-cain-velasquez-3-fight.jpg

Being hyped to watch unskilled/inexperienced trash talking fighters like Lesnar to me means that u were (& still are) one of many WWE fanboys that foolishly bought into the TV entertainment over quality fighting, he brought to MMA.
As for Fedor, everyone knows who he is, even noobs like u, so it's easy to be a fan of his just like everyone else (not saying that I'm not a fan either)

Not being just as hyped, excited, or whatever to watch guys like Cain, Junior, Werdum, Overeem or Hunt to me indicates u value TV popularity trash talk entertainment over actual skilled & talented mixed martial artists.

Go back to watching fake WWE u noob! :icon_chee

Last edited:
Back