I have watched a few wrestling matches with CM punk and he is incredible unathletic

He's looked pretty average when he did pro wrestling. He's not a big, athletic freak but not a quick guy either. Add to that his age and inexperience with fighting, it's a recipe for disaster when he steps in the cage.

C'mon people, someone please post his official ufc pic! It always cracks me up ;)

I cant wrap my head around this CM Punk match up. Its highly un ethical IMO. That Gal dude has bene obsessed wit martial arts since 16 yrs of age or something. Since when was matchmaking based on nr of fights and not skills? If the Punk was super athletic I could understand the match up but his not. This has the potential to be some kind of Bellator freak show.

I cant wrap my head around this CM Punk match up. Its highly un ethical IMO. That Gal dude has bene obsessed wit martial arts since 16 yrs of age or something. Since when was matchmaking based on nr of fights and not skills? If the Punk was super athletic I could understand the match up but his not. This has the potential to be some kind of Bellator freak show.

Good.

Hell, you didn't have to waste time watching his matches, you can tell he's incredibly un athletic by looking at photos of his pencil neck and slope (slump) of his non shoulders

But Cody had bjj on his side. And he legit had fought. And is pretty fucking brave to go in there with little physical prowess (or so we think).

CM punk has never really fought in a cage. Has that perpetually scared oh fuck what did I get myself into look. And who knows how his bjj will hold up.

That is all fine and dandy but I was talking strictly regarding athleticism, which was the whole point of the OP.

CM punk will brutally murder Gall and after that he will be coming for each sherbro.

Back