I have to question Pacquiao's 8 inch wrist

lol dudes thumb is bigger than his dick look at the dick print, this dude clearly on that hgh thats why his hands grew so big.
I'm no HGH expert but there are limits to what exogenous HGH taken as an adult can do. I hear lots of anecdotes about heads and hands blowing up on HGH (Barry Bonds being the most used example), but there are also plenty of bodybuilders on massive doses that have normal hands.

maxresdefault.jpg

65312679_374582603164079_2568543308992984259_n.jpg

No amount of HGH is gonna grow an average hand into that. This guy was born with freakishly large bone structure.

I'm no HGH expert but there are limits to what exogenous HGH taken as an adult can do. I hear lots of anecdotes about heads and hands blowing up on HGH (Barry Bonds being the most used example), but there are also plenty of bodybuilders on massive doses that have normal hands.

maxresdefault.jpg

65312679_374582603164079_2568543308992984259_n.jpg

No amount of HGH is gonna grow an average hand into that. This guy was born with freakishly large bone structure.
yeah he might be a neanderthal blood, like that other arm wrestler.

But I think its a pituitary thing?

Pac doesnt have 8 inch wrists, whoever said that probably measured higher up near his forearm. He probably has a regular 6 inch wrist around.

They even listed him at 5 foot 6 and half early in his career when the guy is clearly 5 foot 4 barefoot, and 5 foot 5 and half with shoes.

His ankles are wide though, dudes leg bones are abnormal big.
A lot of fillipino's have large joints and big bones. Just look at some of the mma fighters in One fc. Often their legs and ankle joints etc look twice as big as their opponents.

A lot of fillipino's have large joints and big bones. Just look at some of the mma fighters in One fc. Often their legs and ankle joints etc look twice as big as their opponents.
Yeah but pacs wrists are not big, his ankles and the bones in his legs are huge. He probably has those dense solid bones thats why he never breaks them when punching from awkward angles.

Athletes at the top tend to be anomalies in one way, or many ways. I don't see why it is so unbelieveable.

Back