I have to go in my basement to change the laundry but it's so far away

???

• Total voters
Main floor laundry room ftw.

I used to have to go downstairs in my old apartment building to do laundry & that sucked so I hated doing it. It was a pain lugging everything through the hallway & down the elevator & back again. Then, half the time the machines broke down. It's infinitely better to have a laundry room here at our house with a brand new washer & dryer. Now, it's so effortless that I usually keep up on the laundry by just doing a load every day.

Laundry is definitely down stairs but not in the basement. There is nothing worth going to my basement for.

I did laundry last night . I’m watching Barry now have u seen it ? It’s about a former marine who’s a hot man but he wants to be an actor . I have fried chicken and am talking with my buds @Arqueto and @BOOM! ROASTED! . We are thinking of doing a PJ party . Prolly talk about movies video games and girls ,

If you leave it too long, someone will try on your undies and leave skid marks.

I finally went to my basement to move the clothes from the washer to the drier and was pleasantly surprised to find a load in my dryer so I had clean clothes already. I took them out and put the other load in. Win, win.

Today I found a dime in the washing machine and the other day found a quarter right outside my car door at the store.

Laundry room is next to my living room. Fuuuuuuuung Shwwwwwway!!!!!

Today I found a dime in the washing machine and the other day found a quarter right outside my car door at the store.

It could have been there for 20 years by now. 35 cents invested at 6% for 20 years is $1.12. You just lost 77 cents.

Back