I have to be honest, I'm starting to believe nobody can beat Jones

Truebeliever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and that includes HW. He's beat the best fighters in the world Shogun, Machida, Evans, Glover, Gus, DC...

Ill put it this way why does anybody think Jones would be anything less then the number 2 HW in the world? He just beat the number 2 HW in the world people, get with it. Hes 6'4 with a 84" reach he will have zero problem at HW.

The last two challenges for Jon are the rematch with Gus (assuming he beats Rumble) and Cain. That's it, other then that there is no one left.

Look i'm not even much of a Jones fan, but even i have to admit hes the best fighter in the world.

He'll go through to at least 32 undefeated.

He's just that damn good.

Nah Gus has his number and I honestly with all my heart believe that Jon knows this...he's praying AJ beats him. Gus is a nightmare matchup for Jon, other than that yeah I see him being dominate for a long time and if he beats Gus legit this time I'll never doubt his GOAT status.

He is the best fighter ever, and could probably beat Fedor and Cain blindfolded.

guy is a machine.

Tend to agree TS, anyone that is still doubting his ability is fucking deluded and lying to themselves.

Join the club, it's growing.

There's always another challenge who comes through when you think nobody is left

Gustaffson can. But I don't think anyone else at 205 can.

I still think Gus can do it. If Gus can't, it'll be a while before he loses.

The guy to beat him may not even be in the UFC now. He may be out there just starting mma. It'll probably be like it was with Anderson. Some guy will come into UFC and be like 7-0, everyone will pick Jones, and we'll father time take his belt away.

I actually feel bad for gus fans who will be throwing every excuse out when he loses again

That being said, i just believe someone will fluke ko him on a winged punch. Idk who i just see it

I honestly think hell wreck gus in the rematch if they fight. And probably rumble too. Short of a huge flash ko I don't see it happening any time soon

I actually feel bad for gus fans who will be throwing every excuse out when he loses again

That being said, i just believe someone will fluke ko him on a winged punch. Idk who i just see it

Jones fans are the ones saying "Jones took Gus lightly"... if you look at Jones after the fight the look on his face tells me that he knew he wasn't the better man that night.

yep. never picking against him again. against ANYONE.

If Gus can't do it at LHW nobody can do it.

In HW Cain beats him. Don't know about JDS or Werdum at this point

Last edited:
Nonsense. He's looked vulnerabel several times.

Gustafsson and Velasquez can definetily beat him. How you can ignore their skills?

He's the LHW GOAT though, no doubt about it. And one of the best ever.

The thing is, when he was coming up even before gaining the title and then his dominate dismantling to gain the title...he was scary to me. Of course then his personality and mannerism reflected how young he was and in turn it diluted that scariness to me.
But he's performance on Saturday and his cold calm and calculated demeanor after the fight, was something to behold. I feel like he's finally coming into his own as a person, displaying maturity and a knack for conveying himself concisely. This again brings back this scary prospect and aura to someone that's already proven himself to be one of, if not the best P4P fighter in the sport.

Nonsense. He's looked vulnerabel several times.

Gustafsson and Velasquez can definetily beat him. How you can ignore their skills?

He's the LHW GOAT though, no doubt about it. And one of the best ever.

I didn't ignore their skills, i even specifically named them as his biggest challengers, i just happen to think he beats them both.

Back