I have to admit.. The talk of Diaz/McGregor is Causing some Rustle..

wonderbread

Stiff Member
Banned
Reaction score
:)

I have to say that the Conor Fanboys seem a bit touchy about the subject. I think they're scared Diaz is gonna send Conor back to Dublin with a good ass whoopin'! Diaz is probably the smartest fighter McG has ever faced.

It's probably because most Conor fans were Diaz fans at one point.

I have to say that the Conor Fanboys seem a bit touchy about the subject. I think they're scared Diaz is gonna send Conor back to Dublin with a good ass whoopin'! Diaz is probably the smartest fighter McG has ever faced.

of course,this is unexpected. Its like when they barnett vs fedor wasnt gonna happen and they were gonna send vitor in,im like god if vitor would win itd be a nightmare for me,who said they had to change this fight on short notice!? im sure they feel the same way

This is like when some sherdoggers said Anderson vs Nick Diaz was never EVER going to happen and that it was foolish that people were even discussing it, then it got booked....awkward.

Theres always a chance either guy could win. I'm a fan of diaz too but i only want conor to win because i want to see more super fights while hes reading high.

If he loses, whatever we get to see a great match any way.

Diaz is probably the smartest fighter McG has ever faced.
this has got to be a troll thread, diaz has the fight IQ of a clam.

but that said, he's also tough as nails and we've never seen mcgregor pushed past 3 rounds. his cardio is still a question and diaz could weather the storm and make it into the championship rounds. anyone can lose if they gas.

O___________O WHAT!?

A fan of both Conor and Diaz. Your shitty thread has no power over me. Muahahahaha.

He is not a reckless opponent. He is not Brazilian. Conor doesn't have lots of time to get into his head. Those are some major things.

A fan of both Conor and Diaz. Your shitty thread has no power over me. Muahahahaha.

You said it. I haven't seen anyone bothered by this development. It's a fantastic fight we've been gifted. I think TS is projecting

Somehow to me it feels like losing to Diaz would be less of a setback for Conor than losing to RDA at this point with all things considered. Either way, Conor is off doing his own thing and fighting whoever he can so more power to him. I'll be watching.

Back