I have this strange feeling that RR/Nunes...

If Nunes loses by arm bar in round 1 and any members of her family suddenly have nice houses and cars, then we'll know what happened.

I really don't care who wins (Though, I'm more leaning towards Nunes knocking Ronda out and sending her and her purple pillow back to hiding). I think this fight has potential to be one of the best fights the UFC Women have produced. I'd be surprised if it gets past R3, Nunes would be holding onto her last breath by then.

Nunes has learnt a lot from that loss to Zingano, especially after moving to ATT. I highly doubt she's going to rush in and try and get the finish ASAP. Ronda's going to have a tough challenge battling Nunes in Rounds 1 & 2 but after Round 3, I see Nunes wearing down and Ronda getting the best of her.

lol, I definitely thought the opposite. My stream started messing up and immediately thought "I wouldn't doubt this fight is already" and sure enough, it was lol. I thought Nunes would be too strong to be taken down by Ronda if she went immediately for TDs and I knew RR had no chance in stand up with Nunes. 1st rd KO for Nunes from the beginning.
279252-10054643.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back