I have this strange feeling that RR/Nunes...

I'll read about it tomorrow....thank fuck it's the main event so I can ditch and go to bed early.

Ronda gets rocked. Amanda takes her back with a rnc. Done.

Ronda doesn't have the heart to be in a war. She was done after 1 punch from Holly
In round one, yet nearly made it to the final bell after landing a few shots of her own.
Tate doesn't have the heart to be in a war. Look at her last two fights.

Ronda gets rocked. Amanda takes her back with a rnc. Done.

When Tate interviewed Nunes, she said she had no idea how long Amanda's reach was. Meisha said she got smashed by that long reach and it was all over. Same thing is gonna happen to Ronda.

In round one, yet nearly made it to the final bell after landing a few shots of her own.
Tate doesn't have the heart to be in a war. Look at her last two fights.

LOL being in the fight doesn't mean you are fighting back.

LOL being in the fight doesn't mean you are fighting back.
I know, shit, Miesha shot for a take down and when it didn't work she just turtled up and tapped out before Nunes even got her arm under the chin. Absolutely gutless perfomance. Glad we're on the same page.

Nunes has been paid to take a dive, just like Alvarez, so the UFC has their cash cows back (McTapper and Pillowface).

Translation "Ronda and Conor are better than I can bear to admit and I'm bitter as shit about it"

I know, shit, Miesha shot for a take down and when it didn't work she just turtled up and tapped out before Nunes even got her arm under the chin. Absolutely gutless perfomance. Glad we're on the same page.

I'm not really sure why you think I give a fuck about Tate lol.

I think Amanda has a lot less heart than Ronda, which could make the difference in this fight.

So, it's Ronda's compromised mental state vs Amanda's weak heart.

My money's on Ronda.

Ronda doesn't have the heart to be in a war. She was done after 1 punch from Holly

She got outclassed everywhere, got clipped in every exchange, still continued to move forward and fought until she got her head kicked off. I'd call that heart.

Never stop what you're doing though. It's amusing.

Last edited:
Ronda doesn't posses the mental fortitude to have a back and forth war. She's a front runner and folds easy.

Is gonna be the best back n forth fight in WMMA history. I really think they're evenly matched and they're gonna put on a show. I'm hoping for a JJ/Gus type fight.
I hope you are right
would be good for the sport

When Tate interviewed Nunes, she said she had no idea how long Amanda's reach was. Meisha said she got smashed by that long reach and it was all over. Same thing is gonna happen to Ronda.

Who gives a fuck what Miesha has to say. I bet she didn't think Ronda would make her tap to an arm bar again either, especially after saying she would shoot herself in the face if Ronda beat her with another armbar.

Nor can Rousey.

Ronda beat Miesha in round 3 of what was a gruelling grappling match for the most. Nunes gassed out trying to run away for 2 rounds and managed to hold on to a victory while getting blasted for the entire 3rd round by Valentina. Advantage = Ronda

Ronda beat Miesha in round 3 of what was a gruelling grappling match for the most. Nunes gassed out trying to run away for 2 rounds and managed to hold on to a victory while getting blasted for the entire 3rd round by Valentina. Advantage = Ronda
Ronda was gassed after 1 round with Holm. Deuce.

I think something strange is in the air. It won't be a normal fight. An injury, a quick stoppage or something out of ordinary will go down.

I would love to see Ronda get KTFO, but I'd take a good fight. I think people are writing her off too quickly, though, unless she's just not the same mentally (which is entirely possible, granted) I see her as a heavy favorite.

Back