I have this strange feeling that RR/Nunes...

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Is gonna be the best back n forth fight in WMMA history. I really think they're evenly matched and they're gonna put on a show. I'm hoping for a JJ/Gus type fight.

Is gonna be the best back n forth fight in WMMA history. I really think they're evenly matched and they're gonna put on a show. I'm hoping for a JJ/Gus type fight.
And I get the feeling RR is going to lose and retired.

I hear you. It would be hilarious to see to see Ronda nail a spinning elbow in the fourth.
Nunes would be full out Zombie Leben by then, running on the very last energy from the fish taco she ate for lunch.

That would be fucking awesome. Hoping from a great card to end another great year to MMA.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I don't know i can't see it happening. The women's division is so raw and in it's infancy that the fighters aren't well rounded. I see this ending fast and in the first round.

If that happened, I wouldn't complain. However, this is fights probably ends inside 3.

I don't know i can't see it happening. The women's division is so raw and in it's infancy that the fighters aren't well rounded. I see this ending fast and in the first round.

Amanda Nunes is well rounded, i think if she wins this ends in the first. I could see a decision for Amanda but she needs to have the cardio to keep a solid pace for 5 rounds and that`s a big "if".

On the other hand i think if Ronda wins this, is inside 3\4 rounds.

Dana has a strange feeling too..
BMFKCYt.jpg

Nunes can't go past 2 rounds without gassing so it might be a war but it won't be a long one.

I don't. This ends in one round.

My favorite is still probably Tate/Kedzie, but I can't see this fight going that way. Neither of these fighters has shown the world's greatest mental fortitude under duress.

Nunes has been paid to take a dive, just like Alvarez, so the UFC has their cash cows back (McTapper and Pillowface).

I have a feeling the fight ends in under a minute with the loser ending up at the hospital with a broken arm or a broken face.

Well.. I would definitely agree with the strange part, TS.

not sure either of them has ever gone past round 3 ... think it ends in the 2nd.

Ronda doesn't have the heart to be in a war. She was done after 1 punch from Holly

Ronda doesn't have the heart to be in a war. She was done after 1 punch from Holly
I think we'll see a more brutal version of Holm/Rousey with rousey getting put down a bit faster. Nunes has the means to neutralize Ronda's only strength, and she hits harder than Holly.

Back