I have this rectangular blanket and it's awesome and terrible

I like to keep parts of my body out from the blanket and pretend I'm somewhere in Siberia or Antarctica with just a blanket struggling to survive through a cold night.

I love a good recline and blanket

always put it on wrong and my toes get cold sux

But when it's right it's a toasty good time

U find blankets hard?

Clippy do you live in a basement? All i've seen are basement videos. Or does your wife not let you go upstairs to visit?

I remember spending the night in jail and they had the AC cranked up and they gave me a blanket too short and had to choose between covering my feet or my upper body thing.

U find blankets hard?

thats why i like square blankets

never have to guess which way is the long way

U find blankets hard?
So, you finally joined TriStar gym, Clips?

Is the blanket still hard and in fighting form?

Are there other types of blankets? I think that all weighted blankets are rectangular. I can't imagine a blanket with another form, and I think it is the best form. I have several problems falling asleep. I tried a lot of methods, even changing the things in my bed. I bought a special pillow, but it didn't help me. Also, I found a blanket that covers your entire body like a costume, there were said that it improves your sleep but it didn't help me. I tried to sleep several nights in a row with those products and when I returned to traditional pillows and blankets my sleep started to be better.

Last edited:
I have the softest most lovely San Jose Sharks blanket husband bought me to keep my feet warm, I'm really ticklish so he rubs my feet through the blanket to warm them up when I get in from work.

My feet always stick out the bottom of the blanket, because I am a sherdogger and therefore well over 6 foot 5 on a good day. So I compensate with thermal socks and/or slippers. Also cat trained to sit on my feet

You need a foot warmer at the bottom of the blanket.

tumblr_pykvkzxVJj1toamj8o1_400.gif
Out of the bed and into the frying pan!

Huh why does it matter what kind of blanket you have?

Mine are all too big so I get wrapped up in them like an endangered loggerhead sea turtle in a fishing net and have to fight my way out. I don’t like my toes under the blanket so its usually the opposite of them getting too warm and me having to gator death roll out of the warm fuzzies

Back