I have the chuck lidell belly symdrome

Dude, I had the exact same problem. This solution will work 100% guaranteed:

Have a friend(s) PUNCH and KICK you in the stomach, HARD. That will make your stomach go in so it'll be nice and flat.

liposuction,... haha but seriously. Don't eat past 8pm, i know it's hard, but will be effective.

Is that the dude from American Psycho in your avatar?

Christian Bale, yes

American_Psycho-1.jpg

Dude, I had the exact same problem. This solution will work 100% guaranteed:

Have a friend(s) PUNCH and KICK you in the stomach, HARD. That will make your stomach go in so it'll be nice and flat.

Worked for Houdini

but I attract the ladies

*continues to lie to himself*

*eats pie*

Yes, yes, eat the pie. The pie is good. The pie won't judge you. The pie won't reject you. The pie is your friend. Eat.

Everything on me is toned and in shape except for the belly. It really looks weird and out of shape compared to the rest of my body. What can I do to fix this...

maybe nothing.

im assuming you are arabic by your sig. arabic men have a greater propensity to store interabdominal or visceral fat(also increased diabetes rate due to it) as opposed to subcutaneous fat. its just where your body prefers to store its fat. im pretty sure that if you get your body fat % low enough it will go away. this is known to most people on this forum as being skinny fat (skinny everywhere else, but the person will have a tight protruding gut).

most of the time you can't spot target fat loss, but there is some correlation with weight lifting and loss of visceral fat, dont ask me the mechanisms of why or how, i dont know, but i read it somewhere while doing research.

so start lifting heavier and more regularly on top of cardio to see if it will go away.

The picture is flawed though. That gun ain't gonna work without the air to power it.

Back