I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow

toughest challenge? Lot of questions about Till.

How many times is woodley going to say " Im the greatest welterweight of all time" . He is the only person that has ever breathed such a notion , and hes talking about himself! LOL . im no GSP Nutt hugger but GSP Had 13 Straight wins as champion from 2007 all the through the end of 2013 . Woodley doesnt even compare to the greatest welterweight of all time! Woodley has had 3 title defenses total . Matt Hughes had 9 total , GSP had 13 Total title defenses and even Pat Militich had more than woodley at 5 title defenses .

oh no, the current ww champ thinks he's the best ww champ there's ever been. What an ass, it's not like that mentality would help his confidence or anything.....

source.gif

He’s nowhere near the greatest, top five most annoying? Yes.

you think Till is Woodley's toughest challenge to date?????

who the fuck has Till beat besides Donald Cowman?

Woodley has fought guys like Rory Mac, Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck, Demian Maia, Bob Lawlor...you think Till is a tougher fight than them?????

I'm rooting for till but you're right he is unproven at this level.

For the guys who said Till is unproven:

ShrillBleakButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Been a fan of MMA since UFC 1. I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor and Overeem, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow. Seeing the amount of hates he gets is disgusting, and it would be glorious to see him win.

Till is a very tough, young and hungry opponent, and this is Woodley's toughest challenge to date in my opinion. However, this would make the win for Woodley even better.

You have watched UFC or MMA for 20 years and have only ridden Fedor's dick? Your life sounds embarrassing lol

At the end of the day I just don't think Woodley is transcendentally good. I think he's pretty clearly the #2 or #3 WW right now, forget about all time.

I'll be pulling for Woodley too but an oversized muay thai striker is a tough matchup for him

Who you got above him right now?

Rory definitely, and maybe Till

Also you could make a case that he and Wonderboy are at the same level considering how close the fights were.

If GSP comes back to WW he'd jump
Woodley too

Been a fan of MMA since UFC 1. I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor and Overeem, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow. Seeing the amount of hates he gets is disgusting, and it would be glorious to see him win.

Till is a very tough, young and hungry opponent, and this is Woodley's toughest challenge to date in my opinion. However, this would make the win for Woodley even better.

Was hoping for some diatribe against the Redcoat limeys.

So you just hate the haters?

"I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than...". Seriously?

Rooting for a fighter doesn't have to be extension of your character or something.

Have some fun.

Too much emotional investment / attachment to a fighter could back fire when they lose. I have seen how many on Sherdogs over the years went full tilt after their favorites got destroyed. The emotional devastation isn't worth it lol. I had a taste of it when Fedor got submitted by Werdum.

How many times is woodley going to say " Im the greatest welterweight of all time" . He is the only person that has ever breathed such a notion , and hes talking about himself! LOL . im no GSP Nutt hugger but GSP Had 13 Straight wins as champion from 2007 all the through the end of 2013 . Woodley doesnt even compare to the greatest welterweight of all time! Woodley has had 3 title defenses total . Matt Hughes had 9 total , GSP had 13 Total title defenses and even Pat Militich had more than woodley at 5 title defenses .

So tired of people in MMA waving around title defenses as if they are the defining measure of the GOAT.

That being said, Tyron has barely beaten anyone. He isn't better than GSP.

Was hoping for some diatribe against the Redcoat limeys.

So you just hate the haters?

Well, at first yes, but then it is more of mine hoping to see good things happen for Woodley.

Well, at first yes, but then it is more of mine hoping to see good things happen for Woodley.

you could tell in the Dana White interview that he really hates Woodley.

Back