I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Been a fan of MMA since UFC 1. I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor and Overeem, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow. Seeing the amount of hates he gets is disgusting, and it would be glorious to see him win.

Till is a very tough, young and hungry opponent, and this is Woodley's toughest challenge to date in my opinion. However, this would make the win for Woodley even better.

How many times is woodley going to say " Im the greatest welterweight of all time" . He is the only person that has ever breathed such a notion , and hes talking about himself! LOL . im no GSP Nutt hugger but GSP Had 13 Straight wins as champion from 2007 all the through the end of 2013 . Woodley doesnt even compare to the greatest welterweight of all time! Woodley has had 3 title defenses total . Matt Hughes had 9 total , GSP had 13 Total title defenses and even Pat Militich had more than woodley at 5 title defenses .

"I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than...". Seriously?

Rooting for a fighter doesn't have to be extension of your character or something.

Have some fun.

Seeing the amount of hates he get is disgusting, and it would be glorious to see him win.
He did it to himself. From playing the race card every chance he gets and having a shitty personality, to being a very boring fighter ever since he won the belt, he has no one else to blame but himself for all the hate.

He did it to himself. From playing the race card every chance he gets and having a shitty personality, to being a very boring fighter ever since he won the belt, he has no one else to blame but himself for all the hate.
source.gif

He's fabricates all these drama stories to create a buzz. He was pissed Wonderboy got a 2nd fight when the first one was a draw... but claimed it was racism.

you think Till is Woodley's toughest challenge to date?????

who the fuck has Till beat besides Donald Cowman?

Woodley has fought guys like Rory Mac, Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck, Demian Maia, Bob Lawlor...you think Till is a tougher fight than them?????

Try hard to like the guy and root for him then he compares Colin Kap to Ali.
<{clintugh}>

WAR Till.

I bet Woodley beats GSP after he beats Darren Till. Then he really can call himself the greatest Welterweight of all time.

"I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than...". Seriously?

Rooting for a fighter doesn't have to be extension of your character or something.

Have some fun.
Seriously... especially since he claims he's been a fan since UFC 1... that's a lot of fights to watch without a care who wins...

I feel similar, TS. I’m a big fan and believer of Till, but the shit people throw at Woodley on here makes me root for him. I’m really torn on this fight. I just hope it’s a good one.

I think woodley is an easy target for the people who carry unconscious bias. this is nearly every conservative person. I lot lesser fighters also call themselves great or the greatest and they let that slide ... but not his well spoken black! Know that he's from a city with a terrible record of continued segregation, and thats why he perceives things a certain way.

He's a smart guy and one of the best fighters on the roster ... but he's gonna still need to win a few more title fighter against men better than this deflated scouser to claim any stakes vs GSP. but then again GSP didnt come fight him, you could argue he chose the easier fight in bisping, no offense to bisping he had a great run there and turned me into a fan

Been a fan of MMA since UFC 1. I have rarely rooted for any fighter other than Fedor and Overeem, but I'm rooting for Woodley to win tomorrow. Seeing the amount of hates he gets is disgusting, and it would be glorious to see him win.

Till is a very tough, young and hungry opponent, and this is Woodley's toughest challenge to date in my opinion. However, this would make the win for Woodley even better.
I kinda like T-Wood myself. Might be driven by the fact that everyone else hates him, I don’t know. I do know that he is a damn good fighter and athlete and has put on some very exciting fights (let’s ignore the Wonder Boy fights, okay?).

Greatest WW of all time? Not yet man but keep working at it and you might get there.

Back