I have not seen one single kick from McGregor

Kicks are for poor people

836a7d034e74f39c2a7a773240f1ae45488181383f81829159e3b1b1fcdcd32c.jpg

Didnt he kick Aldo before the punch?

His offensive kicks really never did anything. He used to throw fancy kicks and junk but the only one that's ever did anything was his teep to the body. I don't know if he ever really landed anything meaningful outside of that.

They have a gentleman's agreement:

no wrassling
no kicking
no making Conor gas
no fighting beyond two rounds
no Cowboy with his hand raised

Training footage? Amtrak and gymnasiums. Yes.

Kick an empty can down the road? Depression era and Vegas odds. Unste unste ownce, yahs.

This was a wasted comment. A LW comment. A LW tread.
Wert?

On topic, his kicks are usually just bait, the flashy light on the angler fish's forehead.

Doesn’t matter he’s perfected his right ‘paw’ whilst his left ‘paw’ was recovering after breaking it across the skull of some jive turkey.

Two hand Conor is undefeated. But also without victory. The new strategy has aroused me

Training footage? Amtrak and gymnasiums. Yes.

Kick an empty can down the road? Depression era and Vegas odds. Unste unste ownce, yahs.

This was a wasted comment. A LW comment. A LW tread.
No really bruv, post once again in english please.

According to all the Conor huggers Cerrrone shouldnt be kicking at Conor LoL

The mystical left hand will counter anything that breathes air.....

He cannot kick because his foot is still currently a balleeeeewwwn.

Cowboy is good at catching kicks. Risky.

The only kicks Conor should throw is a spinning side kick to his belly. Knock the wind out of him with kicks that are hard to catch. A fast front kick to the belly is also good but he cant be lazy with it. He has to strike fast and commit to snapping it right back.
You can't do spinning side kicks on someone 4" taller than you lol. At the point where you're in range to do it, the other guy can just punch you and shit while you wind up. That's part of McGregors game that only works against manlets

Not smart to get in a kicking contest with cerrone.
Anyone know who cerrones kickboxing coach is these days?

I think he still got some Kicks in his toolkit.

<DCWhoa>

Back