I Have No Interest in Anthoy Smith vs Alexander Gus Since Both Got Owned by Jones

Just cut everyone that loses to Jones

Don’t look at it holistically; look at it fundamentally and see it for what it is: A tall Swedish gentleman fighting a ‘Create a Fighter’ from EA Sports UFC 3, with the winner receiving a small fee for their troubles.

Ahh, feels good to have a card back on this weekend.

I have zero interest in Ferg vs Cowboy because I know they would both lose to Jones.

Etc etc

Always look for an excuse to day drink in the summer.

both fighters really laid an egg in the cage with jones. hopefully maretta doesn't hesitate to pull the trigger like smith and gus

You’re right in a way

What’s the point of matching up 2 guys coming of a loss to the same opponent?

They should be facing guys outside of top 5 on winning streaks like glover, Anderson, walker

Don't care about this topic but.

I actually think Anthony Smith is better than Gus. And if his cardio holds up .. He can get this win

I actually think Anthony Smith is better than Gus. And if his cardio holds up .. He can get this win

LHW is awful right now. I couldnt give 2 shits about Santos vs Jones...

I actually think Anthony Smith is better than Gus. And if his cardio holds up .. He should beat Gus. Anthony Smith by TKO or Gus by UD tough call

both fighters really laid an egg in the cage with jones. hopefully maretta doesn't hesitate to pull the trigger like smith and gus

They all do.

Jones neutralizes all opponents strengths

He beats them from outside with superior reach n if they get inside, he’ll take them down n gnp.

That’s why jones is one of the goats

I actually think Anthony Smith is better than Gus. And if his cardio holds up .. He should beat Gus. Anthony Smith by TKO or Gus by UD tough call

We got it the 1st time, n 2nd time

But now we can see who wins and gauge who got owned by Jones the least! Wooooo

LHW is awful right now. I couldnt give 2 shits about Santos vs Jones...

Seriously... mw journeyman with no top 5 wins taking on goat lhw n one of the goat fighters ever?

Are ppl expecting anything other than total domination like jones vs smith?

Even if Santos has his Serra moment n beats jones, they gonna do it again in a instant rematch n jones will destroy him

If either of their last two fights against Jones were competitive id still be interested but they both showed no drive in the matches
Anthony looked star struck. Gus just doesn't have it anymore. Trying to recreate a long past moment.

Seriously... mw journeyman with no top 5 wins taking on goat lhw n one of the goat fighters ever?

Are ppl expecting anything other than total domination like jones vs smith?

Even if Santos has his Serra moment n beats jones, they gonna do it again in a instant rematch n jones will destroy him
If Jones loses the fallout will prevent him from returning hes gonna go get coked up and crash into everyone's car in a white nosed road rage.

Back