I Have No Interest in Anthoy Smith vs Alexander Gus Since Both Got Owned by Jones

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They both got truly beaten down they obviously have no future at LHW while Jones is still around.

Sadly
And im still gonna watch no doubt

But I agree

I have no interest in what you're interested in, buddeh

You may as well shut the entire division down then. I can't stand Jones, but the fucker doesn't lose.

Unfortunately Jones defeats people into irrelevancy #goat

I agree.

It's better to watch LHW at least under the illusion that the winner could compete with Jones.

Both of these guys have already shown that they cant

You may as well shut the entire division down then. I can't stand Jones, but the fucker doesn't lose.
If either of their last two fights against Jones were competitive id still be interested but they both showed no drive in the matches

They both got truly beaten down they obviously have no future at LHW while Jones is still around.
I hope the winner doesn't campaign for a titleshot dear god

Should be winner of this fights Volkan and loser fights Reyes and maybe the two winners of those could fight and get a shot after Walker

TBH, I don't care much about competition, therefore I don't lose interest. I enjoy this 'sport' because of martial arts and technique (what can I get for myself).

Agreed. I only watch fighters who haven't been beaten, not bum ass cans.

So should anyone not in teh top five quit? and stop competing? Just because they stand no chance against the no 1 guy?

TBH, I don't care much about competition, therefore I don't lose interest. I enjoy this 'sport' because of martial arts and technique (what can I get for myself).
Yeah agreed, i enjoy watching enormously skilled individuals

Parity has really never existed in prize fighting...

well since thats the case they should both just retire and give up their career

{<huh}

Well they shouldn't be facing each other at any rate. Should be facing up and coming contenders.

Back