I have no idea what would cause more rioting and chaos, a Trump win or Biden win

I know your existence may seem futile and pathetic now, but it will get better for you
Hang in there, I’m rooting for you
Coming from a trump supporter, thats rich. I am willing to bet that pic in your av is how you look in real loser :D

See? Now you’re talking like a normal person, not an angry little man. Try to build off that, and watch, things will get better for you
I wasn’t lying when I said I’m rooting for you

Youre a good man for having faith in me. Inshallah I will be all that I can be.

I said it before and I will say it again. If Trump loses things well be pretty bad for a while. If he wins, things will be much worse and for much longer.

Right. Lets. We don't want to focus on the 'holier than thou' Biden voters that preach from their mighty cubicle of $17 a hr.

It says a lot about you that you want to somehow make this about money. I never said one fucking word about money. It would not surprise me in the least if the vending machine empresario makes more per year than I do. There's a lot of money in Honeybuns and Kit-Kats. Especially in an office where a lot of "wide-load" Trump voters work.

My post was about the importance of being politically educated versus being a gullible cultist who will swallow whatever some fellow cultist decides to post in their FB feed. It probably hits pretty close to the bone for you. Maybe just try to do better and improve your facts and information gathering skills rather than lashing out.

1. If you don't think the republicans will throw a 4 year long temper tantrum similar to the Dems the last 4 years your lying to yourself. They may be even more petty and sink to even lower levels. 2. Joe Biden is a moderate, which is why he'll get some borderline republicans. He'll say a bunch of BS to pander to the left but don't expect any significant change. Matter of fact he himself has said "nothing will fundamentally change" if he wins. 3. Trump is going nowhere. I'm not sure he ever wanted to win the presidency tbh, I think his end game here is his own news media network to rival fake news CNN etc. And if he loses I think that's where he'll go. 4. America is doomed with Biden or Trump regardless . Good luck

It is my opinion that Biden would pander to some radical viewpoints which could produce more violence than not in the end. I also see his policies hurting an already struggling culture by “changing the foundation of America....” (His words not mine). I think Biden would also strengthen the current cancel culture.

with Trump I think we’ll see riots and maybe marches again for the first six months or so and then people will just resort to social media outrage for the rest of his tenure while the economy rebounds after Covid.
That's not Joe biden. Don't be scared by him trying to win an election. Not much will ACTUALLY change.

It says a lot about you that you want to somehow make this about money. I never said one fucking word about money. It would not surprise me in the least if the vending machine empresario makes more per year than I do. There's a lot of money in Honeybuns and Kit-Kats. Especially in an office where a lot of "wide-load" Trump voters work.

My post was about the importance of being politically educated versus being a gullible cultist who will swallow whatever some fellow cultist decides to post in their FB feed. It probably hits pretty close to the bone for you. Maybe just try to do better and improve your facts and information gathering skills rather than lashing out.
I really got to you.

The left hates Trump more than most people have ever hated anything in their lives. We're talking frothing at the mouth, veins popping out of their forhead, steam shooting out of their ears, etc. So of course, if he wins, there will be chaos and rioting.

BUT

If Biden wins, it will be seen as reinforcement of extremist ideology, and permission to tear down the system and continue purifying the racist, blood-sucking, capitalist society of pigs our country was founded on and still consists of. The left, the media, BLM, Biden, AOC, and all the democratic governors in our country, will finally get to enact thair progressive wish list. And what better way to start that then by burning some shit down, pulling down all statues, and defunding the police so they can no longer roam the streets looking for innocent blacks to gun down?
i doubt a single white person would riot
maybe they would put on their boogaloo vest and shirt and cry to their senator but thats it
most of those types are all talk and no action
they are better at making tshirts or memes than actually doing anything substantive

If trump wins America burns....if Biden wins you won't hear a peep

I love how certain posters here are trying to turn joe biden into some kind of radical leftist whos gonna release his communist army on america if he wins

You people should lay off social media for a while

i doubt a single white person would riot
maybe they would put on their boogaloo vest and shirt and cry to their senator but thats it
most of those types are all talk and no action
they are better at making tshirts or memes than actually doing anything substantive

the left can't meme

thats funny because i thought the same thing about you
ezgif.com-resized23b83f08c1a529d.gif

Back