I have no choice but to tell you that Adesanya will DOMINATE Yoel

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I love Yoel. I am always rooting for him but I have no choice but to predict an easy Adesanya win. Adesanya will probably out strike him 3-1 on every strike and stuff all yoels takedowns and question mark kick KO him in rd 2.

AND STILL!!

Officials prediction - Adesanya via KO rd 2

for those who know me and my predicitions, this means Yoel wins the title. WAR yoel

If Adesanya beats Romero he is the MW GOAT no doubt

I love Yoel. I am always rooting for him but I have no choice but to predict an easy Adesanya win. Adesanya will probably out strike him 3-1 on every strike and stuff all yoels takedowns and question mark kick KO him in rd 2.

AND STILL!!

for those who know me and my predicitions, this means Yoel wins the title. WAR yoel
After re-watching the 1st round of the Izzy-Whittaker fight, I'm not too sure. I'm a huge fan, but Yoel will for sure be able to hit him, we'll just have to see how clean, how hard and how often. Throw in the threat of the TD from Yoel, smh, not too sure about this fight going Izzy's way

AND STILL!!

By predicting yoel in your spoiler, you've now predicted both sides of this event.

The laws of nature dictate that you must be wrong. The only possible outcome is a draw.

Last edited:

AND STILL!!

Either Yoel win by knockout or Izzy will win by decision

I have no choice but to tell you

Yes, you have choices.
Does someone have a gun pointed to your head and tells you "Open this thread on sherdog or you die"?

Here’s hoping Yoel actually uses his wrestling..

I think so as well, he's gonna maintain his range very well and back Yoel up and land his strikes and eventually break him down to a TKO. Yoel always has a shot with one of his explosive strikes, but I think Izzy should see everything coming.

And the jinx is on.

Death, taxes, and a 13others fight prediction going up in flames.

izzy by being two steps ahead of yoel

or two steps away. lol

Yes, you have choices.
Does someone have a gun pointed to your head and tells you "Open this thread on sherdog or you die"?
10 years ago Brian Ortega had a choice.

AND STILL!!

Romero gas out

If Adesanya beats Romero he is the MW GOAT no doubt
Honstly? I dont even get how Yoel wants to win. His cardio is shit even in 3 rounds, he will have no chance imo and should never have gotten the TS

I have no choice but to tell you that you don't have to create a thread every time your dumb little brain has a thought.

Back